We have a president running the United States of America who seems determined to bring our country to ruin. The person this scoundrel picked to run with him to be vice president is also treacherous and incompetent. What have they done wrong? I could provide a long list, but that would not address the basic problem. Our elites must know President Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, and the Democratic Party are wreaking havoc on our foreign policy, our educational institutions, our economy, our national security, our political institutions, and so forth. The mystery — the problem — is this. Why are we letting them do so much harm? Why haven’t we impeached these people, tried them in the Senate, removed them from public office, and thrown them in jail?
Leviticus 26:14-39 provides a clue. Consider a portion of that passage.
Have we obeyed the commandments, the statutes, and ordinances that our Lord has set before us? No. For generation after generation, we have not even bothered to learn them. What has been the consequence of our disobedience? Just look at the last three years.
- We elected a thoroughly corrupt and treacherous politician, a bumbling old liar and thief, to be our president.
- Instead of calming people, that bumbling old liar and thief used the COVID pandemic to summon a sudden terror against us. He and his mass media allies made Americans so fearful that many refused to believe the evidence before their eyes. Many are the souls that still languish in fear.
- That bumbling old liar and thief promoted and still promotes economic policies that encourage our companies to ship jobs overseas. He destroyed our energy independence. He inflated our money and diminished our trust in it. He encourage the poor to live off the dole. He shackled our industries with foolish and destructive regulations. So, others take money we should be investing here — our seed — and use it to arm themselves against us.
- That bumbling old liar and thief treacherously withdrew the support of our military forces from those who had trusted and depended upon them. Our leader ran in terror when no one was pursuing him. Instead of working for the peaceful resolution of a conflict in which we had a legitimate interest, he involved us in a needless foreign war without even bothering to explain our requirements for ending the conflict.
- That bumbling old liar and thief has undermined our agricultural industry. His energy policies have raised the expenses of farming. He now threatens to cover and pollute productive farmland with windmills and solar panels. Even the seas around us are not safe from his designs.
- That bumbling old liar and thief has undermined our nation’s pride in our military. No sane man wants fight with that bumbling old liar and thief in charge. Therefore, even in a stagnant economy our military forces cannot meet their recruiting goals.
- He has made a laughingstock of our country. So, our enemies are uniting, and our allies are abandoning us.
Even though our military forces have proven themselves courageous, the people of this nation seem fearful. But what do so many Americans fear? Why are we allowing politicians who are taking money from foreigners to rule our nation and destroy it? Have many of us become so wicked that we fear to fight evil, even when that evil would destroy us.
Read Leviticus 26:14-39 carefully. Terror and fleeing when no one is pursuing seems to be a running theme in that passage. Have our elites become so afraid of being canceled that they fear to speak out against the obvious harm being done by a bumbling old liar and thief?
Read HOW DO WE EXPLAIN THE FOOLISHNESS? Contemplate the consequences of careerism. Consider the matter personally. What do “I” fear more? Is it God or being canceled?
Of which of us would the Lord say this?
If too many of us fear man more than God, our nation is doomed. Pray for the souls of the fearful.
Reblogged this on Faithful Steward Ministries and FSM Women's Outreach and commented:
All mankind knows and sees God in his creation but as you point out they do not “fear” him. They (natural, unrepentant man) stand in awe of the culture around them and God has forsaken them to their reprobate minds. This is unfortunately most true in our current leadership in many parts of the US and the World. As Christians, we must understand even these people God has foreordained and we must constantly be in prayer for them.
Romans 1:18-25, 28-32. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans%201%3A18-25%2C%2028-32&version=KJV,AMP,ESV,NBLA
Thanks very much for the comment and the reblog.
You are welcome, always enjoy reading your thoughts
Thanks for your kind words and support. The same to you, of course.
Leviticus Is a Chapter that focuses on the word sacrifice and obedience to God, which in my opinion is not a very popular belief in our contemporary times in the USA.
Biden in a distorted sense seems to believe that the USA needs to “be bold” and is sacrificing all our assets on green energy.
Problem is, I don’ think he realizes what he is doing requires long range planning and consensus to prevent a useless sacrifice.
Regards and goodwill blogging.
Frankly, I think Biden belongs to China.
Thank you very much l!