To be a Democrat, we have to uphold some ridiculous beliefs. Here are some examples.
- Economic competition does not work, especially in education. Only a teacher who belongs to one of the teachers’ unions that prodigiously donate money to Democrats is competent to teach children.
- We can trust government officials with the power — and rest assured that they won’t abuse that power — to redistribute the trillions of trillions of dollars that make up our nation’s wealth.
- Our rights consist of the things that government can take from the “rich” and give to “us.”
- Whereas the Republican Party is the party of the rich and big business, the Democratic Party is the party of the poor, the old, the colored, the disabled, the LGBTQ+, the worker, the woman, and all those other abused minorities. So, it is the Republicans’ fault that the rich keep getting richer, and the poor keep getting poorer.
- Except when they support Democrats; the Big Tech, Hollywood, and Wallstreet elites are all greedy fat cats.
- Big Tech and Big Government can be trusted with all our personal information.
- When Establishment politicians and bureaucrats become fabulously wealthy while they are in public office, that should not make us suspicious. There is no reason whatsoever to wonder why the wealthiest counties in the country surround Washington DC.
- Government taxation and spending is good for the economy. The more the better.
Please feel free either to object or to add your own examples in the comments.
Other Post In This Series
- WHAT LIBERAL DEMOCRATS WANT US BELIEVE ABOUT SEX (OR PLEASURE)
- WHAT LIBERAL DEMOCRATS WANT US BELIEVE ABOUT SCIENCE (OR THEIR PROPAGANDA)
- WHAT LIBERAL DEMOCRATS WANT US BELIEVE ABOUT THE STATE (OR OUR NANNY)
Latest In This Series
- WHAT LIBERAL DEMOCRATS WANT US BELIEVE ABOUT SEX (OR PLEASURE) — December 5, 2022