Nothing twists the meaning of a word more than using it to tell a lie. The term “reproductive” provides a good example. Consider how so-called pro-choice advocates use the term “reproductive.”
- The expression “reproductive health” is designed to convince us that abortion, killing an unborn child, is needed to protect the life of women.
- The expression “reproductive right” is about equating abortion, killing an unborn child, with rights like the right to life, liberty, and private property.
- Pro-choice advocates use the expression “reproductive justice” to argue that abortion, killing an unborn child, is necessary to provide women justice.
- The expression “reproductive choice,” however, is the most outrageous example here. Pro-choice advocates would have us believe two things: the choice to have sex does not matter and that the right of an unborn child to life does not matter. Supposedly, even up until the moment of birth (and then some indeterminate additional time), an unborn child is simply of bit of flesh, not a living, breathing human being.
Now consider the definition of reproduction.
Abortion is clearly not a reproductive process.
- Women do not go to abortion clinics to improve their reproductive health. Because they believe their unborn child’s birth would be inconvenient, women go to abortion clinics to kill their unborn child.
- Abortion is not a reproductive right. Abortion terminates reproduction. Abortionists ignore the right of the baby to live.
- An abortion is not an act of reproductive justice. Abortion is injustice to an unborn child.
- Abortion is not a reproductive choice. The choice to reproduce has already occurred. Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy, that is, the life of an unborn child.
An abortion terminates a pregnancy by killing a baby. Sticking the term “reproductive” in front of the terms “health,” “right,” “justice,” or “choice” does not legitimize abortion as necessary for good health, give abortionists the right kill, justify ignoring the right of the unborn to live, or make the choice to abort any less hideous.
When we don’t want to deal with reality, we use euphemisms. The expressions “reproductive health,”
“reproductive rights,” “reproductive justice,” and “reproductive choice” are euphemisms designed to allow us to overlook a critical issue: is an unborn child a human being? Is it murder to abort the birth of a baby? Pro-choice advocates would rather we ignore that issue.
Unfortunately, the Democratic Party has now made abortion that most important issue in its campaign for public office. Why? Why would any political party make the choice to kill an unborn baby the most important reason to vote for its candidates? We can only speculate, but the problem seems to be ideological. In recent years members of the Democratic Party have made it more and more obvious that they believe in Socialism and that many of them are Marxists. That is probably why the Democrat politicians in Washington DC have nothing to point to that they have done right. Socialism does not work and Marxists are self-destructive and a danger to the people around them.
Hince, we have a preposterous situation. Democrats have nothing to point to that they can run on except promoting the right to kill the unborn. That raises this question.
This post is one of the “OF TWISTED WORDS” series. For a list of “OF TWISTED WORDS” posts, see OF TWISTED WORDS => FEMINISM – Citizen Tom.
I have always said it this way so there’s no misunderstanding. Marriage should always occur first, then children. And once conception occurs, a baby is on the way. And we should make all attempts to ensure the safety of the most innocent, these babies, such that they have the opportunities we have. And God created these innocent babies.
The news used the definition ‘Rproductive Rights’ again.
I wrote a rebuttal post.
Regards and goodwill blogging..
I miss the “like” button…
Sharing and cross posting on my fb and mewe pages.
Spot on this issue.
Instead of reblogging your post, I linked your post to add my opinions of what I suggest Pro Life activists need to do to convey honesty to what the Pro Choice marketers did on this issue..
Regards and goodwill blogging.
Reblogged this on boudica.us.