By now everyone knows someone betrayed the trust they have been given and endangered the lives of the Republican appointed judges on the Supreme Court (Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows (politico.com)). Sadly, Democrat politicians have reacted as if they expected the leak. Unfortunately, instead of condemning the leak and the threat it poses to one of our nation’s most important institutions, their leader condemned a mythical MAGA organization.
“What are the next things that are going to be attacked?” He asked. “Because this MAGA crowd is really the most extreme political organization that’s existed in American history—-in recent American history.”Biden says ‘MAGA crowd’ is ‘most extreme political organization that’s existed’ in recent American history (foxnews.com)
What are Democrats trying to do? Well, the answer is that they are trying to do what they always do, lie their way to electoral victory. Since they have successfully portrayed Conservative Republicans as extremists on issue of baby killing in the past, they probably think they can do it again.
What can we do about the Democrat’s outrageous duplicity? We can:
- Read Judge Samuel Alito’s draft decision and point out their lies. Democrats want us to believe that reversing Roe v. Wade is an extremist act, but Alito’s decision is just a straightforward interpretation of the Constitution. If approved, this decision would just return the issue back to our state legislatures where the Constitution says the issue belongs. We elect our legislators to make laws. We don’t elect the people on the Supreme Court to make laws.
- Ask Democrats to explain how old a human being has to be before they think that human being has a right to live. That is the issue that the people of this country have to decide. What is the difference between the people that Democrats think deserve the protection of the law and those who don’t?
- Ask Democrats to explain difference between a birthing person and a woman. How can they claim to be protecting the rights of women when they cannot tell us what a woman is?
- Ask Democrats to explain what they mean when they say “it” is a woman’s choice. Doesn’t procreation involve both sexes? When a man and a woman decide to have sex, don’t they both make a choice then and there? Is not a new human life created in a woman’s womb? When they insisted that a bunch of men (male judges) create a right to privacy to protect their precious rite of abortion, where was the woman involved in that choice?
What else can we do? We can set aside our anger. We can pity Democrats. Why? Instead of turning to God for wisdom they have turned to sexual pleasure, piling up stuff, scientific charlatans, state power, and their selves. Instead of trusting in God, they have trusted in man, and they are just making their own hell.
When they have power, nothing that Democrats do works.
- Democrats are wrecking the economy. The economy is suffering from both inflation and economic stagnation. That requires almost deliberate incompetence.
- Democrats have made an utter mess of our foreign policy. When Democrats turned our withdrawal from Afghanistan into a rout, the invasion of Ukraine by the Russians became almost inevitable. There is no doubt that with Democrats in charge our enemies consider the USA weak, an easily overcome opponent.
Democrats lie about their policy goals. Supposedly, Democrats care about the environment, protecting the rights of minorities, distributing wealth fairly, providing educational opportunities for all, and so forth. Yep! Even though the wealthy eagerly finance the electoral campaigns of Democrat politicians, Democrats portray themselves as the party of the little guy. Hence, they call their leader Lunch Bucket Joe. Meanwhile, they raid the public treasury for the sake of their cronies.
It has gotten to the point that foreign powers are bribing our elected officials. Do some research. Look up Hunter Biden’s laptop, for example. Our republic is in the midst of a battle for its survival. Meanwhile, Democrats seek to use emotional issues like the abortion of the unborn to angrily pit us against each other. So, it is time for us to calm down and admit that it is not other people who need to learn to manage their stupidity. We all need to turn to God and beg for His wisdom. We need to stop voting for crooked politicians who promise us other people’s things. Instead of trying to use our government to rob our neighbors, we need to obey His command to love our neighbors.