By now everyone knows someone betrayed the trust they have been given and endangered the lives of the Republican appointed judges on the Supreme Court (Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows (politico.com)). Sadly, Democrat politicians have reacted as if they expected the leak. Unfortunately, instead of condemning the leak and the threat it poses to one of our nation’s most important institutions, their leader condemned a mythical MAGA organization.
“What are the next things that are going to be attacked?” He asked. “Because this MAGA crowd is really the most extreme political organization that’s existed in American history—-in recent American history.”Biden says ‘MAGA crowd’ is ‘most extreme political organization that’s existed’ in recent American history (foxnews.com)
What are Democrats trying to do? Well, the answer is that they are trying to do what they always do, lie their way to electoral victory. Since they have successfully portrayed Conservative Republicans as extremists on issue of baby killing in the past, they probably think they can do it again.
What can we do about the Democrat’s outrageous duplicity? We can:
- Read Judge Samuel Alito’s draft decision and point out their lies. Democrats want us to believe that reversing Roe v. Wade is an extremist act, but Alito’s decision is just a straightforward interpretation of the Constitution. If approved, this decision would just return the issue back to our state legislatures where the Constitution says the issue belongs. We elect our legislators to make laws. We don’t elect the people on the Supreme Court to make laws.
- Ask Democrats to explain how old a human being has to be before they think that human being has a right to live. That is the issue that the people of this country have to decide. What is the difference between the people that Democrats think deserve the protection of the law and those who don’t?
- Ask Democrats to explain difference between a birthing person and a woman. How can they claim to be protecting the rights of women when they cannot tell us what a woman is?
- Ask Democrats to explain what they mean when they say “it” is a woman’s choice. Doesn’t procreation involve both sexes? When a man and a woman decide to have sex, don’t they both make a choice then and there? Is not a new human life created in a woman’s womb? When they insisted that a bunch of men (male judges) create a right to privacy to protect their precious rite of abortion, where was the woman involved in that choice?
What else can we do? We can set aside our anger. We can pity Democrats. Why? Instead of turning to God for wisdom they have turned to sexual pleasure, piling up stuff, scientific charlatans, state power, and their selves. Instead of trusting in God, they have trusted in man, and they are just making their own hell.
When they have power, nothing that Democrats do works.
- Democrats are wrecking the economy. The economy is suffering from both inflation and economic stagnation. That requires almost deliberate incompetence.
- Democrats have made an utter mess of our foreign policy. When Democrats turned our withdrawal from Afghanistan into a rout, the invasion of Ukraine by the Russians became almost inevitable. There is no doubt that with Democrats in charge our enemies consider the USA weak, an easily overcome opponent.
Democrats lie about their policy goals. Supposedly, Democrats care about the environment, protecting the rights of minorities, distributing wealth fairly, providing educational opportunities for all, and so forth. Yep! Even though the wealthy eagerly finance the electoral campaigns of Democrat politicians, Democrats portray themselves as the party of the little guy. Hence, they call their leader Lunch Bucket Joe. Meanwhile, they raid the public treasury for the sake of their cronies.
It has gotten to the point that foreign powers are bribing our elected officials. Do some research. Look up Hunter Biden’s laptop, for example. Our republic is in the midst of a battle for its survival. Meanwhile, Democrats seek to use emotional issues like the abortion of the unborn to angrily pit us against each other. So, it is time for us to calm down and admit that it is not other people who need to learn to manage their stupidity. We all need to turn to God and beg for His wisdom. We need to stop voting for crooked politicians who promise us other people’s things. Instead of trying to use our government to rob our neighbors, we need to obey His command to love our neighbors.
Tom, First reblogged this to our site.
Second, Silence of the Mind was tracking in that, the whole decline of America really can be traced back to FDR and the great depression. Prior to that government, that is a BIG GOVERNMENT, was unheard of. FDR, a 4 term Democratic President’s NEW DEAL was in the end the Raw Deal that led to growth in government bureaucracy like never before. Trump, a non-politician made clear to both parties and the American people the depth of the “SWAMP” and was routed for it.
The good news and I think you are correct on this, evil John 3:19, persists and a day of reconning is coming.
Reblogged this on Faithful Steward Ministries and FSM Women's Outreach.
Thanks for the reblog.
How does a person come about to believe abortion is a Right and that religious busybodies are attempting to deprive them of their freedom of privacy?
If we attempt to discern this question, we need to listen to the rezonings or logic in their mindset.
To me the reason is simple if we understand how anyone comes about to feel guilt or remorse about not about their personal decisions.
And the reason is they were taught in their youth that abortion is a Right, so they have no guilt or remorse about their choice.
Same as engaging in sex before marriage is a personal choice and privacy.
If anyone studies statistics of who is choosing abortion, they will discover that 85 percent are unmarried women compared to 15 percent of married women.
You stated the fault lies mainly with Democrats in power, the same party that will not support school vouchers which ironically would allow parents who cannot afford to send their children to private religious schools to understand that abortion has nothing to do with Rights or Freedom or privacy
And what abortion really is should anger them
Regards and goodwill blogging.
What abortion is should anger them? Yes, but love, not anger, needs to be what motivates us.
I wrote a post today on this issue after discerning your above reply to my question how to discern anther persons view about abortion.
Regards and goodwill blogging.
Reblogged this on boudica.us.
Citizen Tom, I think something even more sinister is going on. In 2020, after nearly 120 years, the Democrat Party achieved the victory it had always yearned and striven mightily for: The Democrat Party seized power and flushed President Trump and his administration down a DC toilet.
In the Democrat mind, the next steps are to destroy all remaining American institutions. The media has already been destroyed and so has public education, the Bill of Rights, Congress and the presidency, the rule of law, America’s borders and sovereignty.
Presently, the Democrat Party has set about destroying the global economy by first destroying the American economy.
The leak of the SCOTUS draft opinion on Roe v Wade is not only a crippling attack on the institution of the Court, it is noise to distract from ensuing economic ruin.
America is now ruled by a gang of insane asylum lunatics much like Germany was in 1932. God help us because we are going to need it.
Can’t say I disagree, but it is difficult to ascertain what unifies the Democrat mob. I suppose there could be some hidden mob boss, but I suspect it is Satan working somehow behind the scenes.
When the bible speaks of enslavement to sin, it speaks quite literally, I think. The people who support abortion, for example, share their guilt and their desire to justify themselves. So, they work in concert to force others to become complicit in their crimes.
So, it is with all sins and all sinners, with all who sin, refuse to repent, and refuse to turn to our Lord for His mercy and grace.