Can you imagine shearing a sheep? To make it profitable, it helps to shear lots of sheep. What if the sheep object to being sheared? What if they wrestle or bite? Then it becomes more difficult to shear the sheep. Then the numbers of sheep a shearer can shear in a day goes way down.
So, it helps that sheep are docile, and that makes it possible for skilled sheep shearers to shear a thousand sheep in a day.
How is it that sheep are so docile? Well, perhaps human beings bred them to be that way. Who knows, but it doesn’t work that way with people? We the People, because we are sooooo smart, can be trained to be docile by our glorious leaders.
How does docility training work? Well, I am not one of our glorious leaders with access to the inmost inner ring (see ANYBODY WHO LIKES C. S. LEWIS IS ON THE RIGHT TRACK: UPDATED 06/29/2014). So, I can only guess, but here is what I think is going on our country, the USA. Docility training is multiprong threat to our freedom.
- Indoctrination via public education: Our glorious leaders run our public schools. When you think of it, this is rather amazing. NOBODY trusts politicians. So, we put them in charge of the education of our children, teaching our children what and how to think? We joke about salesmen selling Eskimos refrigerators, but this tops that. Consider what our glorious leaders have done. They sell access to our children to the highest bidders. Hence, various political donors use their influence to get contracts to teach our children all kinds of weird ideas. What our schools don’t do is properly teach civics, history, ethics, science, mathematics, reading, writing, and so forth. The end result is that our children don’t know enough to love God or their families, friends, neighbors, and countrymen the way they should. They don’t know who and what they should stand for. So they will fall for any stupid idea that sounds good.
- Propaganda from the mass media: Thanks to the latest iteration of Crony Capitalism, 90 percent of the mass media is owned by about five or six corporations. The people who run these companies seem to be in cahoots with the political elite. In return for favors from our glorious leaders, the crony capitalists use their control over the mass media, especially the news media, to get their crony politicians elected. In addition, the mass media undermines public morality by using the seven deadly sins (Pride, Envy, Wrath, Gluttony, Lust, Sloth, and Greed (see What Are the Seven Deadly Sins? (christianity.com))) to attract an audience for advertisers. Again consider the result. Those who believe the mass media end up not believing in God. They learn to love their sins instead. they don’t know who and what they should stand for. So they will fall for any stupid idea that sounds good.
- Manipulation by the social media: Lots of us spend a considerable amount of time on Internet social media. Here Big Tech companies like Google, Facebook, Twitter, Apple and so forth (Crony Capitalists for sure) constantly seek to guide us to the webpage they want us to see, and they actively suppress what they don’t want us to see. What is the consequence? We tend to think about and contemplate only those ideas and beliefs that they want us to think about and contemplate. That is, if We the People are not very careful, we will uphold and believe only those ideas and beliefs our glorious leaders approve.
Is all this docility training part of some great and grand master plan or just an unhappy accident for We the People? Well, if We the People believe in the Devil, it is no accident. If we don’t, We the People seem to be the victims of an accident that our glorious leaders have now seized as an opportunity. That is bad news either way.
What seems to be the final step in docility training? Docility testing. Why testing? Our glorious leaders want to see if their training taken hold. Will some of American people oppose them if they decide to seize the power they seek? How many? Who?
What does docility testing look like? Well, it has actually been going on for decades.
- Living Constitution: For as long as I can remember, our teachers have told us that we have a living Constitution and that is a good thing. Of course, a living Constitution is actually useless. How do we hold our leaders accountable to a document that means whatever they want it to mean?
- Global warming: Is Global Warming or Climate Change (its new name) real? No. So, why would our leaders want us to believe that it is? The answer. Crises like this give our glorious leaders an excuse to demand extraordinary powers.
- Multiculturalism: Multiculturalism involves the belief that all cultures are equally good. Since religious beliefs are central to every culture, that means that all religious beliefs are equally good. That creates a problem. Almost every religious belief claims to be the only one that is true. So, if all religious belief are equally good, all are equally false. The Secularists like that, of course.
- Hate crimes: Hate crimes are essentially thought crimes. With hate crimes our glorious leaders have claimed the power to punish incorrect thoughts, that is, whatever they say they think we are thinking.
- Gun control: Who wants to shear sheep that have guns and know how to use them?
- Separation of church and state: The Constitution does not require the separation of church and state. The Constitution (the First Amendment) prohibits government from establishing a state religion and interfering with the free exercise of religion. That means that citizens can publicly espouse their religious beliefs and advocate laws and policies in accord with their own personal religious beliefs. Unfortunately, we have secularists that are using the prohibition of government interference in religious belief as an excuse to suppress religious belief. Of course, while they are doing this they pretend that Atheism is not a religious belief.
- Massive invasion of illegal aliens: No citizens of a constitutional republic, proud of their heritage and willing to defend their God-given rights, would allow massive waves — an invasion — of uneducated and ignorant foreigners to jeopardize the freedom of their family, friends, neighbors, and countrymen. Yet that is the sad state we find ourselves in. Why? Our glorious leaders apparently think the illegal aliens will be more docile.
- LGBTQ agenda: The LGBTQ agenda includes lies such as same-sex marriage, transgenderism, and the existence of dozens of different genders. Why do our glorious leaders like this nonsense? Why do our leaders promote what Christianity calls the sin of fornication? Why do our leaders promote an agenda that is in conflict with science that says there only two sexes? The answer? The LGBTQ agenda gives government the power to declare what is Truth, and it gives government instead of parents power over children.
- COVID-19 lockdowns and mandates: We shut down our economy over a disease that is not much more dangerous than the flu. It has become increasingly obvious that the lockdowns, the mask mandates, and the vaccine mandates have done more harm than good. Yet our government and the mass media continue to peddle fear porn and hysteria. Why? In a crisis, fearful people will give their leaders more power they should have.
- Parallel systems of justice: Riot in a Democrat approved riot and the news media will either approve or ignore you. Destroy property, injure others, or even kill someone, and the FBI won’t care. Riot against the Democrat agenda, however, and the news media will accuse you of white supremacy, and the FBI will hunt you down and throw you in jail. Compare George Floyd riots — a huge number of RIOTS that damaged billions of dollars of property, injured hundreds and killed dozens — with the riot at the Capitol Building on January 6, 2021.
- Critical Race Theory: Critical Race Theory (CRT) — what the teachers unions want taught to our children — is ostensibly anti-racist. In practice, however, CRT promotes racism. Why would our glorious leaders like this? Our glorious leaders want more from us that mere docility. They want us in a state where we will believe whatever they wish and do whatever they say.
- Rule by edict (i.e., Executive Orders): The Constitution gives legislative powers to Congress and judicial powers to the Federal courts. President Joe Biden, unfortunately, is not content. In his impatience with us, he would like to combine all the powers of the executive, legislative, and judicial branches under himself.
Agree? Disagree? Do you think I made a good guess about what is going on? What do you think? What do you think we ought to do about docility training and testing? How are you working to push back?