Well, we have pulled our troops out of Afghanistan, and we have left Americans behind. We have left our fellow citizens to suffer at the hands of merciless terrorists. It is not like we don’t know what that means. Don’t they post videos of themselves torturing and killing unbelievers?
Do we have an excuse? What would it be? We don’t know any better? It is President Joe Biden’s fault? If it is Biden’s fault, why is he still our president?
Consider some of the things we know, if we have been paying any attention.
- At first, Biden set September 11th as the date for our withdrawal. People had to angrily complain before he changed it.
- Before he pulled out our military forces, Biden assured us that the Afghan government would not fall, that we would get all our people out, that there was nothing to worry about.
- Biden abruptly, in the middle of the night, pulled our forces out of Bagram Air Base. If he thought the Afghan government would stand, why did he do that? If there was nothing to worry about, what was the need for secrecy?
- Why did Biden pull our military forces out before he got the civilians out? Given the crazy way Biden pulled our troops out of Bagram, what was the logic behind that decision?
- Why did Biden release the thousands of ISIS-K terrorists locked up at Bagram Air Base (‘Thousands’ of ISIS-K terrorists released from Bagram after Biden abandoned it, Pentagon says) to the Taliban, terrorists who are supposed to hate ISIS-K? If the Taliban and ISIS-K don’t get along, why didn’t the Taliban keep those ISIS-K terrorists locked up? If the ISIS-K terrorists were dangerous, and the Taliban was suddenly safe, why leave our civilians without our military available to protect them from ISIS-K?
- In spite Biden’s claim that our allies are happy with his decisions, Parliament holds Joe Biden in contempt over Afghanistan.
- Biden promised, in his August 19th interview with George Stephanopoulos (BIDEN FUMBLES A SOFTBALL INTERVIEW ON HIS AFGHANISTAN EXIT ) to get all the Americans out.
STEPHANOPOULOS: All troops are supposed to be out by August 31st. Even if Americans and our Afghan allies are still trying to get out, they’re gonna leave?
BIDEN: We’re gonna do everything in our power to get all Americans out and our allies out.
STEPHANOPOULOS: Does that mean troops will stay beyond August 31st if necessary?
BIDEN: It depends on where we are and whether we can get– ramp these numbers up to 5,000 to 7,000 a day coming out. If that’s the case, we’ll be– they’ll all be out.
STEPHANOPOULOS: ‘Cause we’ve got, like, 10,000 to 15,000 Americans in the country right now, right? And are you committed to making sure that the troops stay until every American who wants to be out–
STEPHANOPOULOS: — is out?
BIDEN: Yes.Full transcript of ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos’ interview with President Joe Biden
Supposedly, 250 Americans still remain in Afghanistan (How many Americans really remain in Afghanistan?). However, there is no good reason to believe the Biden Administration has a good number, that they even know how many they left behind. When they allow themselves without protest by an obvious liar, there isn’t any reason to believe these people.
What is one of the most disappointing things about this whole episode? When Biden ordered the evacuation of Bagram Air Base before we had gotten out our American civilians and our Afghan allies, our general officers and civilian leaders should have been in a state of conniption, threatening resignation in mass. Instead, our generals and our senior civilian leadership allowed Biden to blame Trump, bad intelligence, his generals, the Afghan military, and anyone else he could for all his mistakes. Some of them have even acted like this disorderly mass evacuation — with so many dead as a result — was a big success. They actually expected applause.
When are we going to stop accepting so many obvious lies from our leaders? When are we going to stop allowing such childishly evil and foolish people to lead us? When we turn to God and repent, I suppose.