The following is an email I sent to my congressman and senators.
I must admit I am severely disappointed Joe Biden is president instead of Donald Trump. One reason for that is that Trump recognized that the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is our enemy, not just a competitor. The CCP wishes to dominate the entire world, not just China. Hence, these people seek our destruction.
Consider some examples of what is commonly known.
- The CCP’s intelligence successes against us include economic espionage to steal our commercial advantages and military espionage to adopt our equipment designs. They have even walked away with millions of personnel records from the Office of Personnel Management.
- Our leaders, because of foolish policy decisions, have encouraged American companies to relocate their manufacturing to China. As a result, we are helping the Chinese to replace our manufacturing apparatus (including high tech manufacturing) with their own. We are cooperating in our own demise. For all practical purposes we are giving them the rope they will use to hang us.
- We have allowed the Chinese to operate in America with little interference. That includes donating to our universities and working with our businesses. As a result our businesses (including the mass media) and our universities fear telling the truth about China for fear of losing access to Chinese controlled funding streams.
- Our Big Tech companies help the CCP control the access that the Chinese people have to the Internet. Now our Big Tech companies are censoring American citizens.
- The CCP lied about the contagiousness of COVID-19. They spread the virus to the world even when they were trying to suppress its spread in China. Odds are the virus originated in a Chinese lab where research was being funded in part by the American government.
So, what do I want done?
- High tariffs on products manufactured in China that utilize forced (or enslaved) labor.
- Low taxes on businesses that manufacture in America.
- The CCP squeezed out of American investment markets. We don’t need to cozy up to tyrants devoted to our destruction.
- The CCP squeezed out of our universities. Our schools and universities should be responsive to American parents and students, not maniacal tyrants.
- Chinese students sent home. We don’t need the “help” or the money of students who are here to steal research data.
- Limited cooperation with the CCP. We should be building barriers to CCP espionage and manipulation.