Why picture above? When politicians tell lies, to make their lives stick, they have to keep the truth from us. That is why we see increasing censorship. That’s why most of the news media has been bought up by crony capitalists. That is why Big Tech censors the opinions opposed by Democrats and their crony capitalist allies.
What lies do Democrats have to protect from the truth?
- Democrats represent the interests of the working class. What is the point of a political party? Who does a political party represent? In our two-party political system, each party represents coalition of political factions. To win elections, the dominant factions in each party must persuade the dubious to join with their cause. Hence, politicians often strive to gain the sympathy of voters by pretending to be something they are not. So it is that Democrats loudly proclaim to represent the interests of the workers and call Republicans the party of big business. Here are some articles analyzing the truthfulness of those claims: Democrats Have Become the Party of Upper Middle Class – Bloomberg, Which Party Is the Party of the 1 Percent? – Capital Research Center, How Democrats And Republicans Differ On Matters Of Wealth And Equality (forbes.com), IRS data shows Dems are now ‘party of the rich’ as GOP aims to woo working-class voters in wake of Trump (bizpacreview.com), and Analysis: Democrats Represent the Rich, Working Class Flocks to GOP (breitbart.com). Judge for yourself whether Democrats care about the “workers.”
Birds of a feather flock togetherThe phrase ‘Birds of a feather flock together’ – meaning and origin. (phrases.org.uk)
- America is not a Christian nation. Why is this lie relevant? That is because Democrats want to do lots of things that the Bible prohibits. In a literal sense, the lie, that America is not a Christian nation, is true. Because the Bible prohibits Christians from using force to spread the Gospel of Christ, the First Amendment prohibits Congress from establishing a religion. Hence, technically the United States is not a Christian nation, and it never was a Christian nation. Nevertheless, The Constitution of the United States: A Transcription | National Archive is founded upon Christian principles. That is why we celebrate Independence Day and the Declaration of Independence: A Transcription | National Archives. Even though The Constitution of the United States: A Transcription | National Archives says nothing about God, the Declaration of Independence: A Transcription | National Archives, which describes the purpose of government, does.
- Democrats believe “the science.” Do Democrats believe “the science,” and Republicans disbelieve “the science”? No. What Democrats do with the word “science” is use that word to castigate and bludgeon their opponents, shutting down discussion. Consider Wise Up To The Difference Between “Knowledge” vs. “Wisdom” – Dictionary.com. Contemplate the difference between knowledge and wisdom. Whereas knowledge or science, a type of knowledge, gives us access to factual information, wisdom is require to discern the difference between a good or evil application of science. Because we say we believe “the science,” we need to be able to understand and trust of the data. Then we need to assess our solution judge its value. Democrats don’t do that; they make emotional arguments. Therefore, even though Democrats claim to run on “the science” (see Democrats running for Congress lean into science as a campaign message – CNNPolitics), that doesn’t mean what we might think it means. Just because we have “scientific” data doesn’t mean we are using that data wisely.
- LGBTQ rights are just like civil rights for blacks. What use to be the stance of the Democratic Party? The government needs to stay of the bedroom. Now, we are suppose to believe that one’s “gender choice” is an immutable characteristic like race. Therefore, LGBTQ “rights” deserve civil rights protection. Check out the Manifesto of the Communist Party : Contents (yale.edu) by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. Communists wanted to destroy the family and take over the education of children from the start ( see Manifesto of the Communist Party : II. Proletarians and Communists (yale.edu). LGBTQ “rights” is just a way to get that done. When the difference between men and women is denied, then the need for marriage is denied. Without the marriage of a man and a woman, there is no family to care for children. There is only what the Communists want, the almighty state.
- All cultures are equally good and valid. In the name of “tolerance,” Democrats would have us believe all cultures are equally valid, that different cultures within a society should all be given importance. That is what Democrats call MULTICULTURALISM | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary, but it is not the government’s job to validate any culture. Think! What does it mean when we say that all cultures are equally valid? Since the primary characteristics of any culture revolve around the religious beliefs that undergird that culture, when we say that all religious beliefs to be equally valid, then we are saying that all religious beliefs are equally invalid. That is the only logical way for all cultures to be equally valid. That is why Democrats can support such nonsense. “Tolerance,” therefore, is just a political trick for sneaky Democrats, The Intolerance of Tolerance by Gregory Koukl (townhall.com).
What is next? Part 2 will consist of lies 5 – 1.