Knights in shining armor slaying the fiercest and blackest dragons…. Is that not the way we like to see ourselves and want to be seen? Is that not where the biggest lies begins? I am GREAT! I am so and so the MAGNIFICIENT! Don’t you know me? BOW AND SCRAPE, YOU WORM!
Who are the heroes of the Democratic Party? Who are the people who do the best job of convincing us that we are great and invincible?
- Indifferent do-nothings: Are the indifferent the most or least to blame? I honestly don’t know. When I began the creation of this list, it seemed relatively obvious who was and was not the most to blame. Yet then I remembered.
The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it’s indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it’s indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it’s indifference.Quote by Elie Wiesel: “The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indiffer…” (goodreads.com)
- Gullible true believers: How can someone believe that Socialism works? How can someone be a Social Justice Warrior and believe in social justice instead of just plain justice (see Social Justice Definition (investopedia.com) and The Meaning of Justice | The Heritage Foundation)? Love? But LOVE DOES NOT EQUATE TO SOCIAL JUSTICE – Citizen Tom. Identity politics? Identity politics is just an excuse to make it all about me, IDENTITY POLITICS AND THE GUILT TRIP – Citizen Tom.
- Covetous hanger-on’s: If not love, then what excuses the Democratic Party’s desire for Socialism, for BIG AND POWERFUL government. Covetousness? Isn’t Socialism about redistribution of the wealth? Taking what some have earned and giving it to the “needy”? Is it not amazing how the those who backed Democratic Party politicians wear such nice clothes and live in such nice homes and still are so “needy”? Are demagogic politicians enticing the poor — profiting off our innate envy and greed — with promises they never actually keep?
- Dark-skinned “victim” criminals: Here of late the city of Minneapolis, MN has put the police officer who supposedly murdered a dark-skinned criminal named George Floyd on trial. Why did they bother? Was it not readily apparent Floyd had more than enough fentanyl in his system to kill him, and the policeman on trial was just following procedures? Of course, it was, but Floyd, because of his skin color, is by definition a VICTIM of systemic racism. Democrats insist, in the name of identity politics — justified with Critical Race Theory — that we must believe all cops are racists, and any white policeman who kills a black is a racist and a murderer. It has gotten so bad that Congresswoman Maxine Waters | Representing the 43rd District of California (house.gov) went to Minneapolis and demanded a murder conviction (Tucker Carlson: Maxine Waters shows her true beliefs once again | Fox News). Hypocritically, Maxine Waters Demanded Police Motorcade And Escort Before Calling For Violence At Anti-Police Event (thefederalist.com).
- Lying teachers: Supposedly we send our children to school to learn reading, writing, and arithmetic. We can suppose that still happens to some extent, but increasingly the schools indoctrinate children in various ideologies. Here of late the Conservative media has focused on Critical Race Theory: Teacher Rejects Critical Race Theory Indoctrination In School: It’s ‘Racist’ (thefederalist.com) and This Teacher Says Left Turned Public Schools Into ‘Indoctrination Centers’ (dailysignal.com). However, Democrats have other beliefs they want our children to adopt: Indoctrination Education: Public Schools Are Now Programming Facilities – American Thinker and How Public Schools Indoctrinate Kids Without Almost Anyone Noticing (thefederalist.com).
Am I being EXTREME, an EXTREMIST for daring to disagree with Democrats? Am I being a HATER? Do I want my readers to hate Democrats? No. I want them to pity Democrats, and I want them to pity themselves. Democrats did not and are not making a mess of our constitutional republic all by themselves. Because we don’t like the truth, we are all susceptible to evil. We are all gullible. Because we don’t always like the truth, we want to be ignorant of the truth. We want to believe the lie or to at least believe the lie is harmless, and we don’t have to do anything. Hence, as this post observes, we must be willing to be corrected, I STAND CORRECTED – Citizen Tom.
Carefully note something important. None of these heroes are leading citizens. They are ordinary people. They are us.
What is next? The top five heroes of the Democratic Party?