I have a habit of arguing my political positions, and that is what this blog is about. When someone wants to refute my arguments, I just invite them to do so. That is what free speech is about.
Why do we need free speech? Let’s use President Donald Trump’s assertion that the 2020 election was stolen as an example. Let’s say Trump is right, that the election was stolen. If Trump’s opponents can call claiming the election was stolen equivalent to inciting an insurrection, what is he supposed to do about it? That is how stupid this second impeachment trial has become.
You want to debate me about that? Seriously? That is the problem. Some of you are so full of hatred for anyone who disagrees with you that you are serious.
Consider the folks who attacked the Capitol Building. Why did they do that? Were they responding to hatred? From whom? The Conservative news media? Too small to amount to anything. Moreover, the most respected Conservatives make factual, not emotional arguments. On the other hand House Impeachment Managers made a thoroughly emotional case for impeachment, and the so-called mainstream news media has happily repeated it. Isn’t inflaming our emotions what incitement to riot is all about?
- Cuomo Aide Admits Nursing Home COVID-19 Cover-up (pjmedia.com): Anyone want to guess why this news comes out in the middle of the Second Impeachment of Donald Trump?
- Ted Cruz Eviscerates a Legacy Media ‘Gotcha!’ Attack (pjmedia.com)
- Ted Cruz: ‘Crystal Clear to Everybody’ Trump Will Be Acquitted (breitbart.com) and Blue State Blues: Why The House Failed to Prove Its Case (breitbart.com)
- Trey Gowdy Calls Out Trump Legal Team: They Need ‘A Factual Defense Or He Needs New Lawyers’ | The Daily Caller
- ‘Sound And Fury’ Of Trump’s Impeachment Signifies Something Sinister (thefederalist.com)
- “Much To Do About Nothing”: The Withdrawal Of The Lee Claim Has “Much To Do” With A Glaring Flaw In The House Case – JONATHAN TURLEY
- Dershowitz: Trump defense must avoid ‘trap’ of debating election fraud during Senate trial | Just The News
- World Goes On While America Sleeps | National Review
- Trump Lawyer Left Impeachment Trial to Totally Trash the Democrats’ Entire Narrative by Matt Vespa (townhall.com)