The largely peaceful rioters were upset after they heard Joe Biden’s inaugural speech. Why? Since rioting is not especially rational, we can only guess why people riot. This appears to be one reason.
Some said they took to the streets because they were disgusted that the new president had called for unity rather than attack their right-wing opponents. “Calling for unity with people who actively want to harm people is disgusting,” a woman named Anna told the Seattle Times.Antifa militants smash up first Starbucks in anti-Biden protest (nypost.com)
“WE DON’T WANT BIDEN — WE WANT REVENGE!” read a huge banner carried at the front of a rally in Portland, along with a threatening image of an assault rifle as well as Antifa’s logo.Leftist protesters wreak havoc, confront cops in Portland (nypost.com)
Here are some other stories about the riots.
- LIVE UPDATES: Anti-Biden Antifa protesters take to the streets in Portland, Seattle overnight | Fox News
- Portland police arrest 8 after rioters damage Democratic Party office, ICE facility following Biden’s inauguration – ABC News (go.com)
- Leftist protesters wreak havoc, confront cops in Portland (nypost.com)
- Insurrection Efforts in Portland and Seattle Rage On…Without Democrat Outrage | Human Events
- ‘We don’t want Biden – We want REVENGE’: Antifa attacks Democrat headquarters in Portland (bizpacreview.com)
Odd thing is that the riots seem to have stopped since Biden started signing executive orders. Perhaps they appreciate the vengeful nature of those executive orders or it could just be that Liberal Democrats politicians finally want to stop the riots.
- Seattle and Portland finally decide they don’t want rioting, but bail reform could hurt clampdown (washingtonexaminer.com)
- White House condemns violence amid Portland, Seattle riots: ‘Smashing windows is not protesting’ | Fox News
Me? I suspect the rioters are just pleased they are getting their revenge. Lots and lots of executive orders.
- 30 executive orders and actions Biden signed in his first three days – CNNPolitics
- Biden’s Executive Orders – The New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Rule by Decree: Joe Biden Sets Record for Executive Orders in First Week (channel411news.com)
- Biden executive orders look like ‘America Last’ policy approach: Rep. Comer (yahoo.com)
- Undoing Trump Policies Will Take More Than Executive Orders By Biden : NPR
- Biden set to sign ‘Made in America’ executive order – ABC News (go.com)
- Senator Lee: Biden’s Executive Orders Will Fuel ‘Growing Divide’ in America by Gabriella Hoffman (townhall.com)
- WMAL Interview with Job Creators Network President Alfredo Ortiz
- Job Creators Network CEO Ortiz: Latino-Owned Businesses ‘Booming’ Under Trump Economy (breitbart.com)
- Joe Biden: How his executive orders could quickly aid neediest? (usatoday.com)
- Before His First Day Was Over, Biden Nuked 8,000 Union Jobs from Keystone XL (thefederalistpapers.org)
- Biden to sign orders that include moves toward $15 minimum wage for federal workers and contractors – Local News 8
- State Republicans criticize Biden’s executive orders, citing potential job losses | Government and Politics | journaltimes.com
- Will Biden’s Policies Lead to Job Losses? Possible Economic Impacts of 4. (dailysignal.com)
- Tim Scott slams Biden for killing ‘1,000 good paying jobs’ after Keystone pipeline executive order (washingtonexaminer.com)
- Majority of Gov’t, Private Sector, Self-Employed and Retired Workers Say Climate Accord Will Cost Jobs, Raise Utility Bills | CNSNews
- AP Sources: Biden to Pause Oil and Gas Sales on Public Lands | New Mexico News | US News
- Biden’s Unity Message Betrayed by His First Legislative Proposal – Job Creators Network
- AP sources: Biden to pause oil drilling on public lands (wafb.com)
- Biden’s empty words belie his actions – Washington Times By Newt Gingrich
The most obvious revenge is that Biden’s executive orders will cost a huge number of jobs in what the Liberal Democrat news media calls flyover country. How many? People always float numbers, but economic predictions are about as accurate as weather predictions. What are some of the big ones?
- The Keystone XL Pipeline gets a lot of publicity, but the job losses are only in the thousands. However, because it just stupid, it is symbolic of the absolute idiocy of the environmental policies. Canada wants to ship its oil to our refineries, and we are effectively telling them to ship their oil to China? China’s refineries are cleaner than ours? It is safer to ship the oil across the ocean?
- A $15 dollar an hour minimum wage sounds great until we realize a fundamental truth. Employers cannot and will not pay people more than their labor is worth. So, anyone whose labor is not worth $15 dollars an hour will be fired. This will affect large numbers of entry level and low skill workers. The minimum wage is just another dumb idea that makes American labor more expensive and ships jobs out of our country.
- The Paris climate accord just adds more regulation to American business, making doing business in America less competitive. The Paris climate accord doesn’t even affect China, the world’s largest polluter.
- Eliminating fracking on public lands sounds great to some, no doubt, but for some reason Biden said he never opposed fracking (see Biden falsely claims he never opposed fracking – CNNPolitics). There is a point where the nuances don’t matter.
Still, the Liberal Democrat news media is happy about Biden.
The U.S. job market would recover to its pre-pandemic levels by fall of 2022 if President Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion ‘rescue plan’ is implemented, according to new estimates by Moody’s Analytics. That would be an entire year sooner than if no more relief is passed.
“We would recover all of the 10 million jobs that were down since the pandemic hit,” Mark Zandi, Moody’s Analytics chief economist, told Yahoo Money. “If we get no more fiscal — if nothing gets through — it’s late 2023 before we get back to full employment.”Biden’s ‘rescue plan’ could close 10 million lost jobs gap by fall of 2022, Moody’s estimates (yahoo.com)
Biden’s executive orders will probably kill as many jobs as he supposedly will rescue with his extravagant spending (Fact Sheet: President Biden’s New Executive Actions Deliver Economic Relief for American Families and Businesses Amid the COVID-19 Crises | The White House). The unfortunate fact is that Liberal Democrats, by printing money that grows ever more worthless, seem more determined than ever to make as many people as possible dependent upon government aid.
So, why aren’t people talking more about Biden’s executive orders and his COVID-19 Relief plan? Well, we have this by design distraction, the second trial of former President Donald Trump. We know the Senate can’t remove Trump because he is no longer the president. We also know not enough Republicans will vote to convict because Trump did not incite a riot. The riot started well before his speech was done.
Fact: Democrats have done everything they could to undermine confidence in our election system. Was there fraud in this last election? There are lots of questions we need to answer? That includes:
- Why did Democrats falsely accuse Trump of conspiring with the Russians to steal the 2016 election?
- Why did elected officials arbitrarily and unconstitutionally change the rules of the election using COVID-19 as a excuse?
- Why have Democrats to promoted voting by mail, including ballot harvesting? Voting by mail compromises any effort to tightly control secure custody of every ballot?
- Why have Democrats fought any effort to properly maintain voter registration roles?
- Why have Democrats to refused to allow voter ID, both by mail and in-person, using charges of racism as an excuse? Blacks are too dumb to get a photo ID or to sign an absentee ballot envelope? And Democrats call Republicans racists?
- Why have Democrats fought controlling our border? Why have Democrats allowed millions of illegal aliens into our country and encouraged them to vote illegally? Because of Trump, we know the border can be enforced. For entirely selfish reasons, Democrats refuse to do so.
- What about the refusal of officials to audit absentee ballot signatures in the contested precincts?
- What about the elected officials who set aside the 2005 Carter-Baker report and ignored it? Those officials never bother to conscientiously implement an election system that the People could believe produced accurate and trustworthy results.
Democrats call any attempt to ensure the integrity of our election systems racist. That is as sick and as divisive as it gets. Those people who rioted at the Capitol Building did not need Trump to incite them. They were mad at Congress because they saw in Congress people who were betraying them once again.
Trump did not cause Americans to distrust their government. Americans elected Trump because they already distrust their government. Still, just a small number of hotheads went to the Capitol to storm it. The vast majority of the crowd did not know about the riot, and the vast majority made no attempt to riot. Yet the Biden administration weirdly acted like Trump had besieged the Washington D. C. After the crowd had already left — and peacefully — what was the point of calling up 25,000 troops and circling the mall with razor wire? Theatrics? A distraction and an excuse for the oncoming abuses of power.
Here is a suggestion for my readers. Write your senators. Tell them to skip the unconstitutional impeachment of Donald Trump. Ask them to focus on the president who is actually in the White House. Has Joe Biden take bribes from China and other foreign powers? What Biden is doing as president sure isn’t helping us, but it doesn’t take a genius to figure out he is making the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) happy.