The following is the beginning of a transcript of Joe Biden inauguration speech. Since the man makes my skin crawl, I did not listen to his speech. Since he our president, unfortunately, I do believe I have some responsibility to know what he said. So, I read the stinking thing.
Chief Justice Roberts, Vice President Harris.
Speaker Pelosi, Leader Schumer, Leader McConnell, Vice President Pence, and my distinguished guests, my fellow Americans, this is America’s day. This is democracy’s day. A day of history and hope, of renewal and resolve. Through a Crucible for the ages, America has been tested anew and America has risen to the challenge.
Today, we celebrate the triumph not of a candidate, but of a cause. The cause of democracy. The people, the will of the people has been heard and the will of the people has been heeded. We’ve learned again that democracy is precious. Democracy is fragile. And at this hour, my friends, democracy has prevailed.
So now, on this hallowed ground, where just a few days ago violence sought to shake the Capitol’s very foundation, we come together as one nation under God, indivisible, to carry out the peaceful transfer of power as we have for more than two centuries.READ: Joe Biden’s Inaugural Address | America 2020 | US News
What do I think of Biden’s speech? The theme of the speech is unity. So, how did Biden begin? He brought to mind the storming of Capitol Building as if we had just been through World War II. Remember those Nazis?
I wish it were not so, but the man is a liar. His call for unity is a heartless phony, as is everything else about the man. Unity was all Biden talked about, but he doesn’t mean it the way you might hope he would. Biden began his campaign with a divisive lie. Taking the words President Donald Trump had spoken completely out of context, Biden effectively called his Republican opponent a white supremacist (see JOE BIDEN’S 2020 ANNOUNCEMENT – Citizen Tom).
Consider how Biden began his administration, with a seventeen executive orders. Note that when you read these stories, especially those from the so-called mainstream news media, they can be quite misleading. So, I expect to do some posts on some of the worst of Biden’s executive orders.
- President Biden’s 17 Executive Orders in Detail – The New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Biden to Sign Multiple Climate Change Orders, Reversing Trump Policies (dailysignal.com)
- Biden executive orders: List of 17 actions to sign after Inauguration (tennessean.com)
- Biden overturns Trump executive orders, says he got his letter (nypost.com)
- Biden executive order reverses Trump diversity training ban on Day 1 (usatoday.com)
- Read The 1776 Report On America Biden Deleted When He Took Office (thefederalist.com)
- VICTOR DAVIS HANSON: Thoughts On The 1776 Commission And Its Report | The Daily Caller
- Biden’s Disbanding of 1776 Commission Shows Left’s War on U.S. History | The Heritage Foundation
Why the emphasis on the 1776 Commission Report. Because what we believe affects what we are willing to do and put up with, our glorious leaders are trying to control what we believe. Even though we must fight it with ballots and not bullets, we are at war with our own government for the hearts and souls of our children.
Here is a version of the 1776 Commission Report that does not require a scribd account.