Since I was a military brat, I was the new kid in school more times than I want to remember. Since I got bullied quite a bit, I am familiar with the experience.
What have I observed? Our elites are trying to bully us into submission, into accepting their rule. Since Donald Trump has been our champion they have done their best to intimidate him. When that did not work they tried to use the machinery of government, agencies like the FBI and CIA, against him. Since none of that worked, they did their level best to keep him from being reelected. Did that include election fraud? If we don’t continue to back Donald Trump, we may never know for certain.
How have the bullies tried to intimidate us? Here are some examples.
- Riots. Democrat thugs like Antifa and Black Lives Matters have rioted for months. For the most part they have targeted the police, but those few Republicans in Democrat-run cities need the police the most. Given the opportunity, the thugs have may it clear that they will attack Trump’s supporters. This is one reason we cannot believe the polls anymore. Too many are afraid to admit publicly they support Trump.
- Name calling. We get this out of the so called mainstream news media, Democrat politicians, and RINOs. Now that the election results supposedly show Biden won everyone who suggests the possibility of election fraud is anti-American. The clowns who cannot stand an America First policy suddenly want us to come together BEHIND HARRIS/BIDEN for the the sake of the country? We are supposed to forget all that happened before, that the Democrat news media and politicians have been full of rage ever since they lost the election in 2016, and they have NEVER given up claiming Russian collusion? Well, if that were a rational request, they would not have to bully us into submission, would they?
- Big Tech censorship. Nobody know how effective it is and was, but there is no doubt the big media companies deliberately censored and continue to censor Conservatives. They even censor President Trump.
Instead of submitting to the irrational demands of Big Tech, the mainstream news media, Democrat politicians, RINOs, and thugs, we need to put the situation into perspective. If we don’t restore confidence in our election system, there is no way we will be able to make our constitutional republic work.
What needs to be done? In the short term we need to give Trump’s legal team all the support we can. Trump is fighting a two prong offensive.
- His main thrust is being led by Rudy Giuliani, once the mayor of New York. Rudy is tackling the most obvious theory for how Democrats stole the election. He will try to get his case in front of the Supreme Court based upon Constitutional issues and what I call old fashion voter fraud.
- Sydney Powell is investigating the integrity of the voting machines produced by Dominion Voting Systems. This theory posits that these machines were designed to be hacked and that they were hacked. Hackers hired by Democrats allegely stole the election.
What about the long term. Check out A ROAD MAP FOR HOW TO CHEAT. We need to force our state and local governments to implement the recommendations of the 2005 Carter-Baker Report.
What else should we do? We need to pray. These are difficult times. If we don’t navigate them well, our children will suffer. Fewer of our children will grow up knowing how to glorify our Lord. Therefore, we have good reason to ask God help us. He will show us how to love and help each other.
Some of our leaders deviously have used the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to weaken our election systems and to keep us apart. These people have used race, sex, creed, national origin, and many other things they wish us to claim as our identity to divide us and to conquer us. This will work only so long as we allow them to persuade us that man and government should be our gods. Until we recognized that God is God and each of us belongs to Him, we will remain divided. We can only come together in peace with God, who calls upon to love each other as He loves us, as our sovereign.
We must remember who we belong to, that He expects us to obey Him and conquer the evil that would possess each of us by returning good for evil.