Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance
In 2019 Illinois Governor Pritzker signed into law SB 25, which is the Illinois Reproductive Health Act (RHA) (ilga.gov). Its significance will be obvious as we condense the primary features so you know what could be coming down the pike in 2021 in Virginia:
- Reproductive Health decisions including abortion are a fundamental right.
- A fertilized egg or embryo does not have any independent rights.
- Abortion is allowed throughout all nine months of pregnancy for any reason.
- Abortion clinics do not need to be in an ambulatory surgical center, so do not require licensing and health and safety inspections of the clinics.
- Non-physicians such as advanced licensed registered nurses may perform medical and chemical abortions.
- Private health insurance…
View original post 326 more words
I am not proud to say I am an Illinois resident on this issue.
Sadly, there is an idiom to relate to you Virginia resident when your State is run by Democrats in total power.
“You ain’t seen nothing yet.”
Regards and goodwill blogging.
Well, those of us who have looked around have already more than we wanted. Jackasses are trying to turn us into a Chinese tributary.