Lies run circles around us, loudly exclaiming. “Look at me!” “Look at me!” But it takes time and effort to get at the truth. So, we have a problem. It looks like Democrat states like Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania have been scheming to rig the vote for months using mail-in ballots. To that end have extended the vote count so that they have time to insert enough fraudulent ballots into the system and skew the election towards Biden? Have they given Republicans any reason to believe otherwise?
Consider what was said about the nature of a compromise in A PIC FOR LIZ. An election is a compromise, sometimes a bitter compromise. Consider what Democrats have said about President Donald Trump, their unceasing efforts to remove him from office and the threats some of them have made to riot if he wins again. Consider the charges from Republicans that Vice President Joe Biden accepted bribes from Russian, Ukrainian, and Chinese sources. Republicans clearly don’t trust Biden.
Since both sides are almost completely unhappy with the other’s candidate, why are Republicans voters obligated to accept the election of the Democrat’s candidate? Because he was elected fair and square? If it looks like Democrats have rigged the election at the polling locations they run, then why are Republicans obligated to accept the election of the Democrat’s candidate? What kind of compromise is that?
If Democrats do not regard election integrity as important, then why are Republicans supposed to assume Democrats are honest? If their candidate is plainly corrupt, why are Republicans suppose to trust Democrats? Are Republicans obligated to be gullible idiots or at least wise enough to insist upon an honest election.
Did Trump win the election? Probably. It certainly looks like Democrats tried to steal it.
- Why were the news election polls so far off? That was not designed for voter suppression?
- Why is Big Tech suppressing free speech, even our president’s tweets? Big Tech is not trying to rig the outcome?
- Why did Democrats insist upon unconstitutionally changing the rules in the middle of the election? Don’t legislatures set the rules, not executive officials?
- Why are Democrats so indifferent to election integrity? Why the ridiculous insistence upon voting by mail? Why don’t Democrats think voter ID is important?
- Why don’t Democrats allow Republicans to monitor the ballot count?
- Why are Democrats counting mail-in ballots that were not post marked before Election Day?
- Why are Democrats still counting mail-in ballots — the ballots that were supposed to arrive first — after Election Day?
When the election results reek to high heaven, is now the time to accept the outcome Liberal Democrats demand?
- If we cannot trust the results of our elections, how can we remain a free people? We cannot.
- Are we suppose to accept their preposterous argument that election fraud doesn’t even exist? No. Of course not.
- Are we suppose to just pretend that cheating is okay? No.
Pretending the problem does not exist is just a recipe for disaster. Now is the time to go to court and demand a thorough investigation. Now is the time to get behind President Trump and encourage him and his team to bring out the truth. When crooked people hide their dirty deeds in the dark of night, in pretense of honesty and prideful expertise, and in phony outrage, those seeking to know and expose the truth need to work harder, not give up.
If they cheated, why don’t we insist they vote again and do it right this time?