Politics in this country have gotten crazy here of late. Why? Why are we fighting each other? We want power. Some of us want power over others. Slavery in some form has always been around. Some of us want the power to defend our neighbors, our friends, our families, and ourselves. Lots of us don’t know what we want. We just enjoy watching a good fight; we naively believe we will remain unaffected.
So, we end up with the Speaker of of the House calling her opponents “domestic enemies of the state” and Senate Republicans expressing their outrage, politely, of course.
Does President Donald Trump sometimes say outrageous things. Yes, but he usually does so in response to something that has been said about him, and the Liberal Democrat news media plays it up to make Trump seem as angry and mean as they can.
What about Pelosi? What does the Liberal Democrat news media have to say about her remarks when she has obviously stepped into what should be forbidden territory? Not much. This sort of thing is red meat for the hard core, not independents who might become alarmed.
Observe that Pelosi and the Democrats want something unprecedented, massive mail-in voting. We cannot trust the postal service with cash in the mail. So, we are going to trust it with our votes? That’s the plan, but our postal system was not intended to provide that kind of security.
What happens when someone points out that there might be problems? Those who question scheming Democrats become the “domestic enemies of the state”. Is it possible the Democrats want the election to fail in turmoil, and they fully intend to blame Republicans for the failure?
Do some digging. Mail-in balloting has not worked well. It has been tried. That includes this year’s primary elections in particular. If you want to be certain your vote counts, demand that your state and local governments stand up proper voting precincts where you can stick your ballot in the ballot box. If you don’t want Democrats sending out ballots to voters who have died and moved to a graveyard, insist that only those voters with a legitimate excuse can request an absentee ballot and vote by mail. Whatever you do, don’t let Democrats send out ballots to every register voter. That is just asking for fraud.
- NANCY PELOSI LABELS REPUBLICANS ‘ENEMIES OF THE STATE’ (defconnews.com)
- Pelosi: Trump And Congressional Republicans Are “Domestic Enemies” In Trying To Interfere With Our Election (hotair.com)
- MSNBC’s Mohyeldin Yawns As Pelosi Calls GOP ‘Enemies of the State’ (newsbusters.org)
- Pelosi calls Trump, GOP lawmakers ‘domestic enemies,’ ‘enemies of the state’ over mail-in voting opposition (foxnews.com)
- Transcript of Pelosi Interview on MSNBC’s LIVE with Ayman Mohyeldin (speaker.gov): Complete transcript.
- Pelosi Calls Trump, GOP ‘Enemies of the State’ Over Mail-In Voting Fight: ‘Domestic Enemies to Our Voting System’ (msn.com)
- Pelosi: Trump, Republican Allies Domestic ‘Enemies of the State’ (breitbart.com): Longer version of the video.
- Pelosi: Trump and congressional Republicans are ‘enemies of the state’ by scaring people from voting (washingtonexaminer.com): Longer version of the video.
- Pelosi: Republicans Are “Domestic Enemies” (realclearpolitics.com)