Well, we just passed through the calm before the storm! July 1 opened the door to the new legislation enacted in Richmond during the winter session. After much hard work to enact them, pro-life laws that were on the books for years are now history.
Here is a list of those requirement rejections:
- Women will not be given full information before they have an abortion.
- They will NOT have opportunity to view an ultrasound of their baby before the abortion.
- Abortionists are no longer required to give the mother documents from the Department of Health about risks of abortion, fetal development or her legal rights if she is in danger.
- The mother will not be given 24 hours to consider her decision to have an abortion: she will have no waiting period in which to change her mind .
- Non-physician nurse practitioners (who may or not have a ‘doctor’s degree…
View original post 415 more words