RIGHTS or WRONG?, the last post, focused on a particular aspect of the culture war, transgenderism in the public schools. That story was bad enough, but here is a list of bills that indicate the Virginia General Assembly has lost its collective mind.
- Links to legislation: House Bill 145, Senate Bill 161, House Bill 276, House Bill 386, Senate Bill 657, House Bill 1429, and House Bill 696 (lis.virginia.gov). Some of these bills have not yet been signed by the governor.
- Virginia’s governor just signed 3 pro-LGBTQ bills (lgbtqnation.com)
- Virginia’s transgender students win safeguards against harassment under new law (washingtonpost.com)
- Conversion therapy for minors to be banned in Virginia (washingtonpost.com)
- Legislature OKs bill allowing new birth certificate for transgender people (dailypress.com)
- Over the objections of religious groups, Virginia is poised to mandate nondiscriminatory care for transgender patients (princewilliamtimes.com)
- Employers Forced to Pay…
View original post 450 more words