Assassination? Character assassination? How big is the difference? Once a man’s character is destroyed, isn’t he still dead to us? Can resurrect him? Perhaps, but few men overcome such a challenge. We do so love an excuse to hate someone.
Listen to the Democratic Party’s presidential candidates carefully. They thrive on identity politics and promoting division. Their favorite word is racist. They even call each other racists. What is their main issue in 2020? Defeating President Donald Trump. Why? Listen to them. Trump is a “racist”, “white supremacist”, a “liar”, and so forth. Nothing else much matters to Democrats except calling Trump names. Well, I suppose that is not entirely true.
- They want to abort babies. Exaggeration? Then why do they want to fund Planned Parenthood?
- They want to protect illegal alien criminals. Exaggeration? What do you think their illegal alien sanctuaries do in practice?
- They want tear down our borders, flood our country with diseases from who knows where. Exaggeration? When illegal aliens come into our country, how do we check these people for infections if no one knows they are here?
- They want to destroy our culture by opening our borders to anyone from anywhere. Exaggeration? If tens of millions of people come into our country, enough to swing our elections, won’t that change the trajectory of nation, especially when our government runs our schools?
- Instead of teaching our children the 3 R’s, they want to teach them “safe sex” so they can abort more babies and infect our children with every kind of STD. Exaggeration? What do you think Planned Parenthood is doing in California’s public schools? How long do you think it will take other blue states to adopt that idea?
- Instead of encouraging economic activity by punishing those who steal and engage in fraud, they want to run everything. They want Socialism. Exaggeration? Then what is the difference between Bernie Sanders and the other candidates for the Democrat’s presidential candidates? What they call themselves?
- Instead of balancing the budget, they want to initiate more government programs. Exaggeration? Then ask them to explain who is suppose to pay for all the stuff they want, and remember that the Democrats are the party of the filthy rich.
- Instead of communicating with us, they want to destroy our language. Exaggeration? Is the party of abortion actually Pro-Choice for babies? Is a same-sex marriage really a marriage? Is allowing the government to decided what discrimination is appropriate actually desirable or just a licence for indiscriminate behavior? Would Socialism actually protect our rights or just give our leaders ownership of us?
Ignore the criticism of Donald Trump. He has a record. Given the challenges he has had, are you happy that he done his job well? Then consider the Democratic Party’s candidates. Are they offering us a better alternative, or are they just promoting an irrational hatred for Donald Trump?