Note that President Obama starts his speech about 22 minutes into this video.
Do you still believe this guy? According to him, Obamacare is a great success and affordable. He doesn’t have a good record of telling the truth, unfortunately. Yet one of the candidates supports what Obama has done (She belongs in jail for lying, among other things.) and the other candidate doesn’t.
According to Hillary Clinton, health care is a basic human right (from here).
That sounds great. Hence, we have a weeping, but gullible lady. What she does not see is a devil in the details. Someone has to pay for this right. When we force other people to pay for our “rights”, we have to enslave those people. That’s why there is nothing in the Constitution that says we have a basic human right to exploit other people to satisfy our own ends.
Think about it. Where do basic human rights stop? Food? Clothing? Shelter? Education? Job? A car? An Obamaphone? A fabulous vacation? Nevertheless, H. Clinton wants to build upon Obamacare.
As your president, I want to build on the progress we’ve made. I’ll do more to bring down health care costs for families, ease burdens on small businesses, and make sure consumers have the choices they deserve. And frankly, it is finally time for us to deal with the skyrocketing out-of-pocket health costs, and particularly runaway prescription drug prices. (continued here)
With respect to the notion that health care is a basic human right, Donald Trump is not a Conservative. Nevertheless, he recognizes that Obamacare is a disaster.
DONALD TRUMP’S VISION
To view Mr. Trump’s position, visit https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform
- Repeal and replace Obamacare with Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Work with Congress to create a patient-centered health care system that promotes choice, quality, and affordability.
- Work with states to establish high-risk pools to ensure access to coverage for individuals who have not maintained continuous coverage.
- Allow people to purchase insurance across state lines, in all 50 states, creating a dynamic market.
- Maximize flexibility for states via block grants so that local leaders can design innovative Medicaid programs that will better serve their low-income citizens.
Some Republicans in Virginia have fought Obamacare with surprising determination.
- RECOMMENDED READING MATERIAL FROM VIRGINIA’S ATTORNEY GENERAL: As our Attorney General, Ken Cuccinelli fought Obamacare in the Supreme Court. This post links to an analysis of Judge Robert’s decision on Obamacare.
- DELEGATE BOB MARSHALL FIGHTS OBAMACARE!: Delegate Bob Marshall was among those trying to convince the Supreme Court to rule Obamacare unconstitutional
- WHY OPPOSE OBAMACARE?: Here Senator Mark Obenshain explains why we need to fight Obamacare.
Unfortunately, some judges on Supreme Court contrived an excuse to find Obamacare constitutional. Therefore they allowed the expected time to happen. Obamacare is collapsing.
- Mitch McConnell: Face it, Obamacare has failed
- WikiLeaked Clinton Memo Acknowledges Obamacare’s Exchanges Are Failing
- Why the Obamacare collapse is exactly what Obama and Clinton want
So what does H. Clinton propose? It is the usual Liberal Democrat solution. So that they can fix the mess they made, she wants us to give incompetent and power mad leaders more power (see her factsheet).
Previous Posts In This Series