In my last post on H. Clinton, HOW DO WE KNOW IF SHE IS GUILTY? => TARGET HILLARY CLINTON, we considered the foulness of Hillary Clinton‘s public record. Here we will consider her web site.
H. Clinton’s Web Site: Do Her Own Words Give Us Any Reason To Vote For Her?
What is the latest first thing we see on H. Clinton’s web site (see here for the last example)? That is the video below.
This election is a sad one. When we consider the candidates, lots of us just want to cry. What is America coming to? Donald Trump has as foul mouth, and Hillary Clinton has many foul deeds. These two are the best we could do? These two are the best our two major political parties had to offer? Yes. Unfortunately, these are the best we deserve.
So what is Trump doing? Well, he never did use that much foul language; that video exaggerates his vanity, but he is, of course, vain. Both Trump and Clinton are vain. Both think we should elect them to the presidency.
Anyway, Trump is making reasonably decent policy speeches. Don’t think so? Have you ignored the news media and tried listening to one?
So what is Clinton doing? What’s next on her web site? It is an old trick, lying with numbers => How many jobs could your state gain (or lose) under each presidential candidate? Supposedly, if we elect Clinton, with all her promises to tax and spend she will magically create 10 million jobs. On the other hand, Trump’s policies with destroy 3.5 million.
At least Clinton’s promise is modest. U.S. population growth slows to just 0.71% (usatoday.com). That’s 2.3 million per year. Whoopee! Therefore, Clinton has promised about as many jobs as necessary to keep up with population growth.
10 million / 4 years = 2.5 million/year
Effectively, Clinton has promised a stagnant economy. In a stagnant economy, we should not expect Clinton’s jobs to be good jobs.
Next on Clinton’s web site is 4 things you need to know about Donald Trump’s “new” economic plan. Here we link to a web page devoted to class envy. It is kind of funny, really. A lady who has made tens of millions in “public service” wants us to hate a real estate tycoon who builds buildings that people want to buy. How evil that profit-making tycoon must be!
Are you a Democrat? Don’t worry! Before we have to read something boring about H. Clinton we still have another hate Donald Trump link: Made in America: A buyer’s guide for Donald Trump. Supposedly, Trump is a hypocrite because he doesn’t have his ties, suits, shirts, furniture, frames, and barware made in America. Supposedly, America still manufactures all those things. Do we do it in large quantities? With respect to furniture, maybe, but only a Democrat who never bothers to consider where the stuff he buys is made would think that America still manufactures large quantities of clothing.
Because my stomach can’t stand it, we will skip Clinton’s first podcast. “Hi, Hillary” is apparently designed to humanize the lady. She is 70 years old, and she has been prominently in the public eye for nearly three decades. We still don’t know she is human?
8 things you need to know about Tim Kaine, your next vice president is designed to appeal to the Democrats’ party base. It starts off well enough.
- Kaine was a missionary.
- He then started making money suing people.
- Somehow he got elected Governor of Virginia and tried to get more money for the teacher’s unions.
- As governor, he tried to take our guns away from us. Thanks to Virginia’s General Assembly, he just succeeded in keeping guns away from the mentally ill and drunks.
- In spite of Kaine, Virginia still maintained its reputation as a good place for kids and business.
- Kaine next got elected Senator, and he voted for Obamacare and for forcing everyone to pay for abortions
- As Senator, he supported same-sex “marriage”.
- As Senator, he voted against voter ID laws. Democrats apparently do not think our vote is important. That is, we don’t need to keep people from voting twice, three times, four times, five times…. We don’t need to keep dead people from voting. We don’t need to keep people who have moved out-of-state from voting. Everyone is honest. Why regulate it at all?
There is an Issues page on Clinton’s web site. What are all those “issues” about? Almost all of them revolve around spending “other people’s money”? Do you have a pay check? Do you pay more in taxes than the government gives you? If you are not fabulously rich, then it is more of your money that Clinton wants to spend.
Check it out. Wall Street is not going to pay all those taxes => Hedge Fund Money Has Vastly Favored Clinton Over Trump.
If you like what has happened to America — its transformation — under President Barack Husein Obama, then vote for Clinton. She has assured us we will get more of the same.
- On immigration. Defend President Obama’s executive actions—known as DACA and DAPA—against partisan attacks.
- On healthcare. Defend and expand the Affordable Care Act (that’s Obamacare), which covers 20 million people.
- On the Global Warming Fraud. Hillary’s plan will deliver on the pledge President Obama made at the Paris climate conference—without relying on climate deniers in Congress to pass new legislation. She will reduce greenhouse gas emissions by up to 30 percent in 2025 relative to 2005 levels and put the country on a path to cut emissions more than 80 percent by 2050.
- On screwing up the Supreme Court. Thanks to the hard work of generations of LGBT advocates and activists who fought to make it possible, our country won a landmark victory last June when the Supreme Court recognized that in America, LGBT couples—like everyone else—have the right to marry the person they love.
- On weakening our military. Check Clinton’s National Security web page. There is nothing there about strengthen our military. This lady as a record on National Security, and it is weak.
I could go on, but we are all adults. Right? Well, maybe not. We did nominate these two, but please check out the candidates anyway. Listen to what they have to say unfiltered by a biased news media. Learn the truth for yourself.
One of them is better than the other.