H. Clinton’s Public Record: What Has She Accomplished?
Is the picture above an unfair picture? Not according to the source.
The hearing included many heated exchanges between committee members and Clinton, and between the committee members themselves. Clinton was widely seen as emerging largely unscathed from the hearing, because of what the media perceived as a calm and unfazed demeanor, and a lengthy, meandering, repetitive line of questioning from the committee. The committee issued competing final reports in June 2016 that broke along partisan lines, with the Republican report offering some new details about the attack but no new evidence of culpability by Clinton. (from here)
Why would the public be unfazed by the killing of four Americans and then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s apparent indifference to the safety of her subordinates? Well, that is a different subject, but what the Clinton family has gotten away with is phenomenal. Since this is only a blog, not a book, we will only touch the surface, some stuff related to Hillary Clinton’s duties as the Secretary of State.
Here is what H. Clinton’s bio says about the four years she served as Secretary of State.
After eight years of Bush foreign policy, Hillary was instrumental in the effort to restore America’s standing in the world. Even former Republican Secretary of State Henry Kissinger said she “ran the State Department in the most effective way that I’ve ever seen.”
She built a coalition for tough new sanctions against Iran that brought them to the negotiating table and she brokered a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas that ended a war and protected Israel’s security. She was a forceful champion for human rights, internet freedom, and rights and opportunities for women and girls, LGBT people, and young people all around the globe. (from here)
The quote from Kissinger goes back to a USA Today article, Kissinger: What U.S. must do to battle Islamic State, written in 2014. It is not exactly an endorsement for president; it was simply enough polite praise for someone who had praised his book.).
The other stuff? Did our position with respect to Iran actually improve? No, and the credit for setting Hamas back on its heels belongs to Israel. Shortly after Clinton last day as Secretary of State (February 1, 2013), the Israelis had to use military force with that bunch (see 2014 Israel–Gaza conflict), and the conflict is still on-going (see IDF uncovers Gaza ‘terror tunnel’ dug into Israeli territory). The other stuff in the excerpt above is just posturing.
So what did Clinton accomplish? Let’s consider some blog posts that speak to Clinton’s accomplishments.
- Reciprocity — reblogged is a reblog of Reciprocity by Necessary and Proper. That post deals with Clinton’s email server issues and the Democrats’ seeming indifference. Since Clinton so clearly did something she should not have done, that’s why the subject is the Democrats’ seeming indifference. ‘s post predates the FBI’s decision against prosecuting Clinton (See Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System (www.fbi.gov)). Apparently, Comey thinks that even though Clinton’s email server was an extremely serious security infraction, no prosecutor would take her to court. Instead, we might elect her to be our president.
- In LET THE MAKEOVER BEGIN!, I wrote briefly about Clinton’s involvement in the Benghazi coverup. It is old news, but it is still part of Clinton’s record. Did Clinton abandon Americans to die? Did she try to blame some unknown video? It sure looks like it, and yet we might elect her to be our president.
So what is Clinton’s big issue? Well, it doesn’t seem to be a big issue for some Americans, but it sure is a big issue for her. It is the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation. GuideStar (not a charity rating organization) provides more information here. What do the charity rating organizations think about that foundation?
- Charity Watch gives the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation an “A“.
- Charity Navigator refuses to rate the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation (see here).
- The Better Business Bureau’s Give.org says the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation does not meet its standards (see here).
Why are the rating organizations split? We can only guess, but the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation is an odd bird. The FBI is apparently investigating the Clinton Foundation (see EXCLUSIVE: Joint FBI-US Attorney Probe Of Clinton Foundation Is Underway). This is after the DOJ declined requests from three FBI field offices to investigate the foundation (see First on CNN: Inside the debate over probing the Clinton Foundation and Justice Dept. denied FBI requests to investigate Clinton Foundation).
What’s the problem? It looks like the Clinton’s are using their foundation to launder their ill-gotten gains.
- Much of the money the Clinton’s are raising for their foundation comes from foreign governments (see EXCLUSIVE: Cryptic NY Filing Revealed Clinton Foundation Foreign Donations).
- Pence urges federal probe into whether Clinton granted political favors to foundation donors.
The Indiana governor argued that emails made public last week suggested such a connection between State Department officials and major foreign donors to the foundation but acknowledged that Clinton’s involvement remains unclear.
- How Putin’s Russia Gained Control of a U.S. Uranium Mine provides a suspicious example. When the appearance of impropriety is so obvious, it is difficult to understand why the Clinton’s maintained a link to their foundation while one of them served in public office.
I could go on, but there is simply too much material. Even though the news media has little interest in the subject, there is still too much material, too much evidence of corruption.
Is some of the material dubious? Yes. The conspiracy theorists have their theories. The most popular relate to the suspicious deaths of numerous people related in some way to the Clinton’s. Christ Centered Teaching, who apparently thinks there is something to the theory, left theses links.
- Friends of DNC-Linked Shawn Lucas “Freaked Out” by His Death (infowars.com)
- ANOTHER MYSTERIOUS DEATH=> Activist and Sanders Supporter Who Served Papers to DNC on Fraud Case Found Dead (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Hillary Clinton Murder List: Shawn Lucas, Seth Rich, Victor Thorn & Other Mysterious Deaths (morningnewsusa.com)
Because these stories are so speculative and no one wants to be associated with a conspiracy theory, the news media generally avoids them. So I was sort of surprised when Rush Limbaugh brought the subject up on his show (see Julian Assange Suggests Murdered DNC Staffer Could Be WikiLeaks Source).
And I have a story here today from Townhall.com, and I could swear… I could swear I saw these stories back in 1992, back in 1993, ’94. Can I share with you the headline? Here it is: “Clinton Body Count or Left-Wing Conspiracy? Three with Ties to DNC Mysteriously Die.” I can remember reading magazines back in 1992 that cataloged all the people the Clintons knew who had died, and the inherent conspiracies that were associated with this. And, lo and behold, here we go again. (from here)
Are the Clinton’s guilty of multiple murders? Who knows, but something weird is going on. Here is how Limbaugh ended that segment.
Look, the point here is it’s a Townhall story, and as I said last hour, it’s fascinating to watch these cycles repeat, because here you have now Rachel Alexander writing for Townhall asking the question a lot of people were asking back in 1992, “How many people do you know that have been murdered? How many people do you know in your life who have been killed? How many people do you know who have died, in violence, under suspicious circumstances?” Most every one of us the answer is gonna be zero. Some people, depending, maybe one, maybe two. I don’t think I know anybody.
But when you ask that question of the Clintons, the number is double digits. It’s just an interesting observation. No allegation being made here, ladies and gentlemen. I’m simply doing what I do here, chronicling what else is out there being said by others and how fascinating it is that, with the Clintons, it seems to never stop. It seems to never go away. (from here)
For all we know, some foreign intelligence service is protecting the Clinton’s. After all, who is benefiting the most from the Clinton’s screwy ideas, the people of the United States?
Why is it we cannot get rid of hated immigration policies that threaten to divide us into a nation that speaks multiple languages? Why is it we cannot get rid of trade policies that allow foreign nations to take entire industries from us?Why do we keep giving away military secrets, technologies, and materials to our enemies? Why?
Why are our own leaders betraying us? We elect people because they buy our votes with government-run social programs. We call these programs health, education, and welfare programs. The big ones are Social Security and Medicare and they are blatantly unconstitutional, that is, the people who instituted them broke their oaths to obey the Constitution.
When we elect people who are willing to bribe us, they will sell themselves to the highest bidder, and they will do their best to hide they shady deeds. With smug smirks shared among themselves, they will be perfectly happy to let us think our own thievery from the next generation or two is innocent.
To be continued.
National Web Sites
- How is Your Favorite Charity Rated by Watchdogs? and Rating Charitable Organizations explain what the charity rating organizations do.
The first article includes this observation. Give directly. If you’re contacted by a professional fundraiser for a charity you want to support, hang up and give directly instead. Fundraisers often take 40 to 80 percent of the proceeds. In some cases, charities get nothing, or they can end up paying fundraisers more than they take in, leaving them with a loss.
- So is Clinton Foundation under investigation or not? (www.wnd.com)
- Panetta defends Clinton Foundation-State Department relationship (www.politico.com)
- Newly released Clinton emails shed light on relationship between State Dept. and Clinton Foundation (www.cnn.com)
- Clinton Foundation scandals will haunt Hillary if she becomes prez (nypost.com)
- Report: Multiple FBI Investigations Into Clinton Foundation Corruption Are Underway (pjmedia.com)
- Records Sought for Clinton Foundation Donor Placed on Intel Board (abcnews.go.com)
- Robin Hood in Reverse: The Clinton Foundation under Fed Scrutiny (americanthinker.com)
- Follow The Foundation Money and DNC Chair Resigns (rednova8.com)
- FBI US Attorney investigation underway of Clinton Foundation and Clinton and her pals awash in Russian money (bunkerville.wordpress.com)
- Indictment For Thee But Not For Hillary… (freedomthroughempowerment.wordpress.com)
- Trump Couldn’t Thank FBI Director Comey Enough (bearingdrift.com)
- Recommended Reading (alwaysonwatch3.blogspot.com)