Okay. So it’s not that exciting. Perhaps it is even a trap. Just the same, we are having some bitterly cold weather here in Gainesville, VA. So I would rather stay inside and catch up on the websites I have not had time to visit.
What websites? Well, here are a few.
Keith DeHavelle and mastersamwise have interesting blogs, and both apparently find the opinions of the other quite interesting. Therefore, they have furiously debated here, What is a Conservative? Hint, Not Trump!
- has been quite active on his blog here of late. In addition to developing his contributions to this blog into thoughtful posts on his own blog, he has recently written timely posts on religious tolerance, Killer Jesus? and Religious Differences; a false accusation against Ted Cruz, Sachs of Manure; and the thoughts of Thomas Jefferson on our national debt and our Constitution, In Debt to Jefferson and Thomas Jefferson, Progressive.
- mastersamwise writes at a couple of different blogs: Lessons Learned and The Scholars’ Lounge. Lenten Reflections, Day 2: Let Us Dine in the Company of Sinners considers Pope Francis’ interaction with the leaders of Iran. The War for Peace or Why Trump Doesn’t Matter (Part 3)considers what Tolstoy’s War and Peace has to say about the causes of events and what he calls “the great man fallacy.”
Anyway, during the next several days, I hope to have fun visiting other blogs and writing a few posts of my own.
- DATING THE GOSPELS. Most of the books Bibles have an introduction that includes the probable author and the probable date the book was written. Where does that information come from?
- DOES GOD HATE: WHAT IS THE LOGIC OF LOVE? We live in an era that emphasizes love. On Valentines Day we celebrate love. We even say God is Love. Can the God who is Love hate?
- WHICH OF THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES IS MOST PRESIDENTIAL? What does it mean for a candidate to be presidential? Is it important for a candidate to be presidential?