Bible exposition is not a lost art. There are still pastors who see it as their special task. And because there are such teachers of the Word, if we have little understanding of the Bible, we have very little excuse. Consider, for example, how Rob Barkman explains this passage.
The Vision Of Christ, the Candlesticks, and the Stars…
Rev 1:12-20 KJV
(12) And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
(13) And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
(14) His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
(15) And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
(16) And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
(17) And when I saw…
View original post 2,392 more words