Dissecting The Liberal Stance On Israel
Here of late there has been lots of publicity about ISIS, ISIL or whatever it is we are suppose to call a bunch of bloodthirsty fanatics. There is only one good thing about this outfit. ISIS is revealing just the kind of fanatic insanity Israel has been fighting. Apparently, ISIS seeks complete domination, including the deaths of those not of their Islamic sect.
What kind of insanity has Israel been fighting? Because ISIS has been so blatantly evil, we are receiving plenty of news of their mass murders, religious persecution, and horrid abuses of military power. So my last post, NEVER AGAIN published on Thursday, dealt with something closer to home, the American version of anti-Israeli insanity. That’s the hypocrisy in our own political leadership.
Perhaps because of the growing threat posed by ISIS, NEVER AGAIN received relatively little traffic. However, today two people commented. scout disagreed with the post here, citing the usual Liberal arguments. Keith DeHavelle dissected ‘s comment line-by-line, making the absurdity of ‘s position all too obvious. Nonetheless, we have put a man who speaks all too much like in the White House and not just once, but twice.
Many supposedly reasonable politicians say that politics is the art of compromise, but think about the definition of “compromised.”
unable to function optimally, especially with regard to immune response, owing to underlying disease, harmful environmental exposure, or the side effects of a course of treatment.
Too many of us, seeking to fatten our own pocketbooks, have repeatedly compromised on the principles that made our constitutional republic possible. Many of us have never even taken the time to understand how our government is suppose to work. We just expect somebody else to take responsibility. As a result, we have severely compromised our constitutional republic. We have elected such a scoundrel to run our nation, President Barack Obama, we are uncertain of his true loyalties. Whatever his loyalties may be, the mess he has made of this nation and the Middle East is criminal.
So What Can We Do?
There is no easy solution. The best I have come up with I posted in WHAT DO WE NEED TO DO? In meantime, since we are thinking about the Middle East, we might try praying for those people.
The recent bloodshed and chaos of the Middle East is so indescribably disturbing! So much hatred, anger and misunderstanding thrive in the Middle East in our time. Consider especially:
- Hamas persecuting Christians in Gaza for the seven years since it came to power —murdering pastors, burning homes and church buildings, and abusing and torturing many Christian brothers and sisters, long before Hamas’ recent all-out attacks on Israel. (Perhaps most of us American Christians forgot to pray or protest. )
- Hamas in Gaza shooting missiles at Israeli civilians every day now for seven years.
- Muslims driving out all the 1.5 million Christians from Mosul, Iraq – one million over the last ten years, and 500,000 just a couple weeks ago. Under the threat of mass beheadings, a half a million Christians were driven from their homes, and then robbed of all their money, jewelry and any other valuables as they left Mosul with barely the clothes on their backs.
- Muslims terrorizing other Muslims in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and other places.
- More violent Muslim persecution against Christians in several countries in the Middle East than has been seen in centuries – or perhaps ever before.
Perhaps if God answers our prayers for the people in the Middle East, He will help us mend the disaster we are making for our children in our own country.