Is this still a current topic? Well, perhaps not. However, when I spotted the topic at Settled In Heaven, because it was such a weird thing to see there, I got curious and decided to read these three posts.
- The Coming Zombie Apocalypse Part 1
- The Coming Zombie Apocalypse – Part 2
- The Coming Zombie Apocalypse Part 3
Does the Bible predict a zombie apocalypse? No, but some people will say anything, and others will believe anything. So Rob Barkman thought the subject warranted some attention.
What have folks said? Here are some of the titles.
- Top 10 Zombie Scenes in the Bible (www.huffingtonpost.com)
- Professor: These Are the Top 10 Zombie Scenes in the Bible (www.theblaze.com)
- Zombies (www.openbible.info)
- Imminent zombie apocalypse prophesied in ancient scriptures (www.examiner.com)
- Here Are The States That Are Most Likely To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse (www.businessinsider.com)
There are some responsible websites, but not many.
- Is The CDC Planning For A Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse? (www.forbes.com)
- What does the Bible say about zombies? (www.gotquestions.org)
Anyway, when we read the Bible, context does matter. Not sure about what that means? Then check out The Coming Zombie Apocalypse Part 1 at Settled In Heaven. My guess is that you also want to read the other two posts.