I honestly cannot keep up with all the machinations of the Obama administration.
- There are several different ways they are using the IRS to shut us up.
- Since they use executive orders to amend the Obamacare law, it has become ObamaDon’tCareWhatLawCongressPassed.
- Because they won’t defend the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), the legal definition may soon not match biological reality.
- Because they want cheap labor for their corporate buddies, they have left America’s borders undefended.
- Because they will not control spending, they have exploded our nation’s budget. Thanks also to Big Government Democrats and Republicans, Congress now equates raising the debt ceiling with responsible budgeting.
- And so forth.
Yet BUNKERVILLE | God, Guns and Guts Comrades!‘s Hobby Lobby and The Little Sisters of the Poor take on the Goliath, not the GOP describes the most direct and the most damaging violation of our rights. Freedom of religion — the individual’s freedom to live out his or her beliefs — is at its core what it means to be an American. Unless we allow each other the freedom to put what what we believe about God into practice, we have no freedom worth mentioning. We just have government overseers who can boss us around.
While the GOP huffs and puffs about the lawless Obama administration, it apparently is now up to individual patriots to try to stop the freight train. I was particularly struck when I caught this video of the Green family owners of Hobby Lobby over at Catholic Libertarian. It is easy to picture the folks at Hobby Lobby as less than real people, but as a corporation. Meet the Green family as they do battle with the Goliath. Let us not forget the Little Sisters of the Poor. As Teresa Rice states on her blog:
God Bless the Green family. Please support Hobby Lobby.
Brings us this: On March 25, 2014, the U.S. Supreme Court will hear Sebelius v. Hobby Lobby Stores Inc., a case arising out of the commitment of Hobby Lobby owners David and Barbara Green and their family to live out their deeply held religious convictions by “operating their company in a manner consistent with biblical…
View original post 283 more words