Have you seen this?
Here is an alternative source =>Where’s the Media Outrage? Virginia Democrat Compares Republicans to Violent Rapists | MRCTV? In this commercial Jennifer Wexton compares violent rapists with “Tea Party Republicans.”
Check Wexton’s Issues Page. See for yourself. Wexton is your stereotypical big-government Democrat.
- She’s pragmatic. If you don’t believe what she believes, you are ideological and divisive.
- She wants to spend even more of our money on our dismally failing, government-run, public education system. And how much is enough? How much do the teacher’s unions want? ❓
- She’s radically pro-choice (Did you look at that commercial?).
- She believes in science, that climate change (For some reason, it is not global warming anymore.) is real.
- She’s anti-gun. Violating our Second Amendment rights is just “responsible gun ownership.”
- She supports making voting “easy.” She will “fight against discriminatory voter ID laws.”
Wexton’s Issues Page is almost comical. Except for the sad fact they are enough ignorant fools who think her “good intentions” justify throwing away “other people’s” rights, Wexton’s Issues Page would be comical.
How bad is it? Take a good look at our nation’s capital. Wexton calls herself a Democrat. When we consider the Democratic Party, should we not consider the Democrats in Washington, D.C., what those folks represent, and how those politicians go about implementing their policies?
- Democrats are big government socialists. They insist they know how to spend our money better than we do. They are never satisfied tax rates are high enough. They will not say no to more and more government spending.
- Democrats find our nation’s traditional religious beliefs offensive. Even though our Constitution protects the free exercise of religion — freedom of conscience, Democrat will only protect freedom of worship. Democrats want government control of our ethical decisions.
- Democrats are gung-ho abortionists. They don’t want to make abortion rare. Instead, they want to make the rest of us pay for other people’s abortions.
I could go on, but what if you don’t think those assertions are true? Then consider just one piece of legislation, Obamacare.
- Have you considered that Obamacare put government squarely in the healthcare business? When politicians design the business model and even try (No one can say they are doing a good job of it.) to run websites that line up customers with “health insurance,” it is stupid to insist otherwise. In fact, when insurance companies are REQUIRED to insure preexisting conditions, consider the silliness of calling that health insurance. Only dishonest lawyers and politicians twist words that way.
- Do you know that Democrats have little interest in protecting your right to exercise your own religious beliefs? Not sure about that? Then read NAPOLITANO: Obama mocks Catholic nuns for resisting Obamacare contraception mandate. What kind of fool would force Catholic nuns to pay for contraceptive health care?
- Have you checked out Obamacare’s Many Loopholes: Forcing Individuals and Taxpayers to Fund Elective Abortion Coverage? Obamacare involves tens of thousands of pages of laws and regulations (see here). When we get our health coverage though that mess, does anyone actually know what he is paying for?
Nonetheless, Jennifer Wexton is not worried about Obamacare. She’s worried about Tea Party Republicans and wants us to compare us with rapists.
How do we stop someone with such extreme views from gaining public office? I cannot, but those of you who live in the 33rd Senate District can do something. On Tuesday, January 21, 2014, please vote. Also, please do whatever you can to get your neighbors to the polls. Email your relatives and say something to your neighbors. After all, if Wexton gets elected, she will help to deprive ALL the citizens of Virginia of their property and their rights.