For an ease of reference, here is the video.
In this blog post from Settled In Heaven, we consider what the Bible says about the consumption of alcohol.
He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous (Prov 2:7)
The Proverbs Of King Lemuel: Abstain From Fleshly Lusts: Proverbs 31:3-7
3) Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.
4) [It is] not for kings, O Lemuel, [it is] not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes strong drink:
5) Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the afflicted.
6) Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.
7) Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more.
King Lemuel now turns our attention to advice, given from His mother, to help us understand the need to turn from the fulfillment of our fleshly lusts which can result in disaster for our lives…