When you read this post at Settledinheaven.org, please think about the state of our nation. Consider the lessons these proverbs hold for us.
Never forget the Bible is timeless. Even though people to whom the Bible was written lived long ago, those same words were still written for us. We just have to consider the change in context; we must think about how those words apply today.
The Effects Of Foolishness: Ruin: Proverbs 29:1-4
1) He, that being often reproved hardeneth [his] neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.
2) When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
3) Whoso loveth wisdom rejoiceth his father: but he that keepeth company with harlots spendeth [his] substance.
4) The king by judgment establisheth the land: but he that receiveth gifts overthroweth it.
In this chapter, Solomon examines the affects of foolishness on the lives of the foolish and those who are around them….
In this devotion, we will look at one of the great effects of foolishness, physical and spiritual ruin…
1) He, that being often reproved hardeneth [his] neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that…
View original post 813 more words