On Friday I received the following email from Ken Cuccinelli‘s gubernatorial campaign.
Tune In To See My 30 Minute Address To Virginians!
This past Monday, I joined a group of fellow conservatives at a studio in Chantilly to talk about our campaign for Governor. We taped the speech and decided to run it on television this weekend in various areas of the state. The schedule is down below, and you can also view it online here.
In the speech, I explain how and why our campaign’s policies and vision are based on our First Principles, and why they help protect liberty, property rights and opportunity for every Virginian.
Below are a few of the upcoming times the ad will be airing — if you live in these areas, I hope you’ll be able to tune in. I also encourage you to invite your friends, family, and neighbors to watch as well.
Northern Virginia – WJLA TV ABC – Saturday September 21 from 12:30pm – 1pm
Roanoke/Lynchburg – WDBJ TV CBS – Saturday September 21 from 1-130pm
Richmond – WRIC TV ABC – Sunday September 22 from 2-230pm
WWBT TV NBC – Sunday September 22 from 6-630am
Norfolk – WTVZ TV My Network – Monday September 23 from 830-9am
This 30min ad gives us a good chance to spread our positive message of economic growth, limited government, and First Principles.
If you like the ad, please visit fightingforvirginia.org to contribute and help us keep it on the air.
Thank you for your help!
You want to understand the problem with our government? Check out the Governor’s Page at vpap.org. Because our federal, state, and local governments spend so much money (see www.usgovernmentspending.com), for the relatively small sum it costs to finance some smooth-talking rogue’s political campaign, either a “businessman” or a labor union leader can profit handsomely.
How do the rogues get away with it? Compared to the amount of money that goes into political campaigns, the amount of money government spends is small. Thus, political rogues have all dough they need to pay off campaign donors and to buy our votes. We are that stupid. They tell us they are bribing us with “other people’s money,” but the truth is they are bribing us with our own. That’s because without their thievery we would all be better off.
Listen to Cuccinelli. By some quirk of fate the Republican Party of Virginia has fielded a genuinely Conservative ticket. However, unless we support these people, they will lose. That makes it our choice.
Note the list of related articles below. These are all the articles WordPress dug up when it performed an automatic search (WordPress hosts this blog.). With those in favor of Cuccinelli excepted, most are personal attacks of some sort. With just a little research, it is not hard to determine how silly these attacks are. Unfortunately, the people who want special favors from our government delight in mudslinging.
To save our country, we all need to do a little research on the candidates. Then, instead of voting our pocketbooks, we need to vote our consciences. What is good and right? Which candidate best reflects a Christian’s love for God and country?
- “New Ad: Cuccinelli is Not for Us” McAuliffe campaign says (thevirginiavibe.com)
- Republican Ken Cuccinelli Gets Straight F’s on Secular Coalition for America’s Virginia Governor’s Race Scorecard (patheos.com)
- Ken Cuccinelli supporter tells Jewish joke at rally (salon.com)
- Ken Cuccinelli “Serious” (teamcuccinelli.wordpress.com)
- McAuliffe Slams Cuccinelli on Abortion in New Ad (thevirginiavibe.com)
- Cuccinelli makes right turn with Levin in Sterling (wjla.com)
- Cuccinelli’s ties to anti-Semitic jokester much closer than campaign claimed (dailykos.com)
- Cuccinelli, Simply a Nice Guy… (teamcuccinelli.wordpress.com)
- Ken Cuccinelli: Running on his record…a criminal one? (blueridgemuse.com)
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Mark Levin Endorses Ken Cuccinelli for Governor of Virginia (On Constitution Day) (libertynews.com)