A year ago I wrote WHAT HAS OUR PRESIDENT DONE THAT IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL? — PART 1. Today (since I have no desire to listen to President Obama) seems a good time to add to the list.
- To defend his red line, the president threatened to unilaterally — based solely on his own authority — start a war. Fortunately, so many people objected that the president appears to have backed down, but we should not forget what this president has done and is capable of doing. Consider Obama’s unconstitutional military adventure by Tom Tancredo (www.wnd.com).
- The president has unilaterally — based solely on his own authority — continued to rewrite the Affordable Care Act (ACA). That is, he has unconstitutionally revised the law by arbitrarily delaying parts of the law. Here are some articles on that:
- Obama’s unconstitutional steps worse than Nixon’s by George F. Will (articles.washingtonpost.com)
- Krauthammer: Not enforcing Obamacare employer mandate ‘unconstitutional’ by
Jeff Poor (dailycaller.com)
- The Obama administration secretly monitored the communications of journalists. That, of course, is something even the Liberal News media deigns to cover. Check out Obama’s War on Journalism: ‘An Unconstitutional Act’ by Nick Gillespie (www.thedailybeast.com)
- The Obama administration targeted conservative groups for harassment using the IRS. Here is an assortment of articles on that. First, here are some of the stories going back to May when things began to break.
- IRS scrutiny went beyond Tea Party, targeting of conservative groups broader than thought (www.foxnews.com)
- See the list of 55 outrageous, unconstitutional questions asked by Obama and his IRS Agents (www.catholic.org)
- 10 crazy things the IRS asked Tea Party groups by Mary Katharine Ham (hotair.com)
Here is the result a search on Instapundit.com. That includes this: IRS agent: Tax agency is still targeting Tea Party groups by PAUL BEDARD (washingtonexaminer.com)
So if you think it important you immerse yourself in the Syrian WMD crisis and listen to President Obama make silly, prevaricating, platitude filled speeches, please do so. Just do me a small favor. Please DON’T VOTE! If you have not figured out by now that taking an oath to support and defend the Constitution is suppose mean something, then how can you properly appreciate your right to vote?
- Holder, former IRS chief taught black churches how to skirt tax code (undergroundpoliticsdotorg.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s despotism and Republican cowardice (mobile.wnd.com)
- Will Obama Strike Syria Without Congressional Approval? (dannyvinik.com)
- @AllenWest “Why should we listen to President Obama? He didn’t listen to the American people” (allenwestrepublic.com)