You think I would learn, but I don’t. I procrastinate. Been doing it all my life. So I got nominated twice for:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the “tagger” has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers and tag them in their post.
5. These “lucky” bloggers must then be told.
6. No tag backs.
Since two people were kind enough to nominated me, am I going to answer 22 questions? No, I don’t think the answers would be all that interesting. Besides, this blog is not about me. So I will go with the first six of the first tagger and the last five from the second tagger.
1. What’s your favorite, cats or dogs? — dogs
2. Have you traveled outside of the U.S.? — yes
3. If the answer to #2 is yes name one place that you’ve visited outside of U.S. If your answer is no then name one country that you would like to visit. — Japan
4. What is your favorite Christmas movie? — Have not watched a movie in years, but I still remember enjoying It’s a Wonderful Life.
5. Who is your favorite music group or singer? — Don’t have one.
6. What do you think is the most boring to watch on T.V., golf, basketball or Nascar racing? — Since I don’t watch spectator sports, I have no idea. Why do most people want to watch other people play? I have never figured that out.
The last five are from theraineyview.
7. Does the electoral college system inherently constitute gerrymandering, and if so, is it worthwhile anyway? — No.
8. Do you like energy drinks, coffee or tea best? — Tea is my favorite.
9. Do you have pets? — Not any longer. Had a Cocker for years.
10. Do you have children? — Grown.
11. Do you think it’s healthy to treat pets as children? — No. We should not confuse the two. It works both ways. When we start treating pets as people, we also start treating people as pets.
Here are the questions for the people I tag to answer. Since this is a blog that mixes politics and religion I will alternate between the two. When you answer, feel free to elaborate.
- What is your favorite Bible story?
- Who is your favorite president?
- What is your favorite book in the Bible?
- What is your favorite person in history? Does not have to be a political leader.
- Which of parables that Jesus told has had the most significance in your life?
- What type of government do you think works best?
- Which character in the Bible do you identify with the most?
- Have you read a book about politics?
- Have you read a book about religion?
- If you answered “yes” to question 8, please name the book and the author.
- If you answered “yes” to question 9, please name the book and the author.
Here are the blogs I tagged. Why did I pick these blogs? Why did I pick you? Your blog discusses either (or both) politics and religion. So I felt you would enjoy answering the questions.
- Deo Vindice
- pumabydesign001′s blog
- A Catholic Notebook
- SWAC Girl
- Crystal Clear Conservative
- The Twilight’s Last Gleaming
- Stealth Magnolia
- That Mr. G Guy’s Blog
- PHOEBE’S DETENTION ROOM
- sitting on the edge of the sandbox, biting my tongue