As you can see in the last post, SUPERVISOR COREY STEWART ON PROTECTING YOUR PROPERTY RIGHTS, Prince William County has already endorsed the property rights Constitutional Amendment. What about your county?

Dear Friend,

You can help pass the property rights Constitutional Amendment!

I am proud to have co-authored the Amendment, which will protect property rights and help stop eminent domain abuse.  It will be on the ballot on Election Day.

What can you do?

1. Get Your County / City to Support the Amendment

Spotsylvania, Hanover, Goochland, and my own Albemarle County have passed resolutions supporting the Amendment. Your county or city can be next!

These endorsements are especially important because the opposition to the Amendment has largely come from local governments.

You can help by contacting your County Supervisors or City Councilors and asking them to pass their own resolution endorsing the Amendment.  Every time a local government endorses the Amendment, it builds momentum for passage. Help us get the bandwagon rolling!

2. Get Your Local Republicans to Endorse the Amendment

On Election Day, many Republican committees hand out campaign literature or “sample ballots” to help encourage voters to support Republican candidates and causes.

Republicans in Fairfax, Chesapeake, Albemarle, Roanoke City, Loudoun, Lynchburg, and Chesterfield have already endorsed the Amendment.  You can ask your own County / City committee to pass a resolution endorsing it and calling for its passage.

Thank you for helping win the fight for property rights!


Rob Bell

Delegate, 58th District