In Who Owns Your Children (and other stuff worth reading), Thinking in Christ points to five articles very much worth reading.
- An assault by the Swedish government on the sanctity of the family.
- A rational discussion of the science behind climate change.
- What the proliferation of cameras means to privacy.
- The consequence of believing in Theory of Evolution with respect to that one and only serious philosophical question.
- The passion for government, our ever-expanding debt, and the ironic neglect of our neighbor.