thatmrgguy uses a different title. Phobe’s uses still another. The problem is the same. What we have here is a story about the heavyhanded exercise of government power.

You say this is America. It cannot happen here. Have forgotten who it is you voted for? Our Utopian dreams of a perfect planet come at a cost.

From Phoebe’s, we have this disturbing video. Folks who are living off the grid, living the “green” lifestyle so many progressives want people to live , being told to either get off their land. Los Angeles County is using government agencies to enforce land use zoning laws in order to force these people from their own property. Sounds like Agenda 21 to me. Here’s one of the videos; <a href=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/yw3RiMdS7sE”&gt; … Read More

Here is the video.

I suggest also visiting Living off the Grid is now a crime at PHOEBE’S DETENTION ROOM

via That Mr. G Guy’s Blog

UPDATE: Also check out Regulators Gone Wild: Two lessons in how to kill an economy and ruin enterprise at Hot Air.

This entry was posted in Environment and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Los Angeles County Says…THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM BUSYBODIES (via That Mr. G Guy’s Blog) — UPDATE

1. phoebe53 says:

Tom, thank you for the link. This kind of stuff disturbs me greatly, it goes against everything I believe in and everything that I believe that this country is supposed to be.

2. thatmrgguy says:

Thanks for the link CT and I echo what Phoebe said.

Mike G.

I fear a lot people still don’t get it. Somehow they think it is the victim’s fault. How that can be the case when these people are sitting out in the dessert where they is nobody the could offend, I don’t know.

4. The government’s ultimate goal is control and they cannot control those who don’t conform. What these counties are doing is 100% unconstitutional and I hope the some cause give them free legal assistance.

5. phoebe53 says:

It’s not your property, they get their power from the UnConstitutional property tax. Check out my post on that. http://phoebe53.wordpress.com/2011/07/10/the-unamerican-unconstitutional-property-tax-2/

6. samhenry says:

However did you find this? A very important post. It’s an outrage. Control, Freedom? They want to control all fresh, potable water in the US. Obama has moved quickly on so many fronts and this is purposeful else why the Czars.

7. samhenry says:

CT – thanks for your many visits to my blog of late. They have been greatly appreciated. I don’t get around much because I have a job and have student boarders and in summer have a garden – a lot to do so about all I have time for is writing a blog and lately not on a regular basis. It has cost me audience but I am one old lady not a news room. I will try to make this a stop.

8. samhenry says:

PS I used to live in Alexandria. One of my brothers lives south of Dulles airport. Until he got stage 4 lymphoma (he is in remission) he was a captain on United Airlines. We both love Virginia.

9. Eric the 1/2 troll says:

This is happening right here in Loudoun County. It is NOT, however, about government control per se. It is about a public private partnership and really about money – development money.

Here is part of the local story:

BTW, this all stems from Kelo v. New London eminent domain case.

• thatmrgguy says:

I beg to differ Eric, check out your local county or city records for “sustainable development” under the auspices of the UN’s Agenda 21. It is about control and property rights. It’s about moving people off their land. It’s about moving people into cluster cities and reducing the use of private transportation. Here’s a link to an Agenda 21 map; http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message878048/pg1

All those red spots on the map are areas the UN and environmentalists think there should be no human encroachment. Unfortunately for me, We live right on the edge of one of those red areas and where I work is smack dab in the middle.

Granted, in the mean time, well connected developers will make money off the recent
      government actions. I respect your views on this, but think you don’t know the whole story.

Mike G.

Eric and thatmrgguy – Thank you for the commentary and the additional links. Whatever the motive, it’s weird and it’s wrong.