On Wednesday night, the Nokesville Civic Association hosted a meeting on the Meadow Brook to Loudoun 500 kV Line. The speakers included:
- Wally Covington – Brentsville District Supervisor
- John Stirrup – Gainesville District Supervisor
- Jeff Brown – Energy Economist
- Bri West – Special Projects Assistant for the PIEDMONT ENVIRONMENTAL COUNCIL
- Charlie Grymes – Chair of the Prince William Conservation Alliance
- In addition, Delegate Michele McQuigg came to the meeting, and Congressmen Tom Davis and Frank Wolf had representatives in attendance.