So here goes.
- The devious designs of Operation Choke Point at http://www.washingtontimes.com. This editorial comments on yet another abuse of power by the Obama administration. If you have a friend who works for the government, consider asking him this question. When his “employer” demands that he do something he knows is wrong, will he do it or will he follow the dictates of his conscious?
- Jihadism and ‘the language of good and evil’ at http://www.washingtontimes.com. Here the complaint is that some think moral clarity, the difference between good and evil, has no place in political discussions. Dumfounded that anyone could and would be so foolish as to suggest such a thing, I looked up the offending editorial in The New York Times, The Problem With ‘Evil’. Sure enough, he actually said just that, and The New York Times thought it was worth publishing.
- Paul Ryan’s Budgets at DeHavelle.com/ Level-headed discussion of politics and science. Since Romney and Ryan look like they will be teaming to run for the presidency again, this post is timely.
- Veterans give Obama the Big Chill at Voting American. The vets respected the dignity of President Obama’s office. His words, however, fell flat.
- The Christians Labor Day at Settled In Heaven. Here is a post that looks to the rewards of Christ-like labor.
- Receding glacier provide evidence Alps were much warmer in past- Global warming establishment working to discredit findings at motorcitytimes.com. Given the date of the post, my guess is Steve is on vacation. Nevertheless, I did not get around to reading it until this week, and the post is still timely.
- The Queen of Sheba’s Leaping Gazelle at Rudy u Martinka. Here Rudy provides another of his fictional accounts King Solomon conversing with the Queen of Sheba. This one is a bit funny.
- New York Government Tries To Force Christian Farmers To House Same-Sex Marriage at Political Realities. The same-sex “marriage” advocates keep telling us that same-sex “marriage” is a “right” and that those who believe otherwise will not be affected. Yet it is increasingly clear that those demanding the “right” to same-sex “marriage” will insist that everyone participate in their sin.
- Obama reneges on U.S. Ukraine “Security Assurances” after giving up Nukes at BUNKERVILLE | God, Guns, and Guts Comades! Whatever anyone wants to say about the Ukraine, they gave up their nukes — to the very same nation that is now attacking them. We said we would not let it happen.
- Microchips: The Truth Is Getting Scarier Than Science Fiction at The Conservative Citizen. The problem with microchips is this simple. If we allow ourselves to be tagged with them, we will be identified for someone else’s benefit, not our own.
- Historical Truth: Jihad vs Crusades at Defining the Narrative. Here is a post that provides a graphical comparison between Islamic Jihads and Christian Crusades. Both are and were military actions. However, because of multiculturalist propaganda, most think the Crusades were offensive in nature. Most people don’t even consider the fact that Christianity predates Islam by hundreds of years. Most people forget that Christianity spread peacefully. Most people don’t know that beginning with Muhammad Islam’s holy warriors spread their religion with butchery and enslavement.
- Blessed Are those Who Reads, the Bible at The Devotion Café. The author make a simple point. We don’t need to argue over the Word. We just need to read it, discuss it, ask the Holy Spirit to help us understand it. We cannot force others to understand it. We can only take God’s Word into our own hearts.